How Was Your New Year's Eve?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

I did absolutely nothing :P
Well, ok. I went riding in the dark, which was cool. But other than that: nothing.
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

we had a snow storm the night before so we pretty much stayed in until later when we went to pick up chinese food then we watched the davinci's code
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

How funny is that? I, too, woke up on my friend's couch. It was her 30th birthday last night. She made me do tarot readings (something I picked up in college... I don't do them any more unless by special request) for her friends.. which was awkward as most of them were unfavorable in outcome.

I had two strawberry daqueries and tosted in the new year with rum.. just rum.. she ran out of mixer, and.. well.. a pirate's gotta have her rum. I also yelled at someone who I made the HUGE mistake of kissing a few years back and he thinks it meant a LOT more than it did.

So, today is the beginning of dieting. Woo!
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I had a WONDERFUL New Years Eve..It was just me and hubby and the kids...We did a dutch lunch for dinner,lol, starting at 10pm...watched the ball drop hten i played on my comp for about another hour and a half then off to bed..
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Too much liquor regretting it now.
Jonathan Pac
Two Year Old

Post by Jonathan Pac »

New Year's Eve + Work at 7AM New Years Day in the rain = hell, but I still dont regret last night.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

My New Year's can be summed up by two words: Grape Swishers. Lots of them.

I just remember watching the history of the ball with my boyfriend, and then proceeding to watch Grumpy Old Men. What the heck?

Also watched/heard the guy at the apartment across the way first very loudly and publicly announce his drug of choice for the evening ("I'm rolling guys! It's New Year's, I'm rolling! YES!"), then nearly fall over the railing of the second story balcony of his dwelling.

Us: "Whoa, man! You okay there?"
Him: "Yeah! I was like, WOO! It's New Year's guys!"
Us: "K, you take care now."

He then let out what I can best describe as a college fratboy hoot crossed with a screech owl, and gave us the rock on sign, then went inside. That was pretty much the highlight of my night.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

Two words....Drunken texts!
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Way too much alcohol + cowboys = fun!

Well, what I remember of it, at least...

:D
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

I worked all night long. It was pretty boring actually, we weren't nerely as busy as we all thought we should be. Staff cracked open a bottle of Simonet (okay, relatively cheap champange, but still oh so good) at midnight to share and I finally got home around two. A bunch of my friends called up drunk and complained that I was entirely to sober. Sorry, not aloud to get drunk on the job. But if it helps, I had two glasses of champange, a shot, and a tall rum and coke while I was closing down.
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

Becca Banner wrote: I worked all night long.
I worked as well. I work at a trendy bar in the middle of the nightlife district in Denver's downtown, so I made like $325. It was awesome.

But, I was also stone cold sober, stressed out, and kept getting my * sqeezed. One guy got a massive kick in the shins for his troubles, though!

I wish I could have been with my boyfriend, but, alas...
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Went out to eat and then Stayed in with the family. My friends were working or had other plans. Was very much sober, by choice and by parents rule. Wasn't great at all.....
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Still not feeling well, not all healed up from surgery yet and been doing too much at the barn because of horse getting hurt. I was asleep by 9:30 in bed by 11.

Ya lame I know.

Today is my first day back to work in 10days. Not ready to go back.....

Happy New year everyone!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Kat Turnbull I
Miler

Post by Kat Turnbull I »

Am I the only one who stayed home and played on the SIM? :ph34r: lol I finished breeding my mares new years eve :) Yes, I know, I have no life away from school except for my horsies (real and SIM)...
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

My New Years Eve was quite boring compared to everyone elses. Got my 4yo to sleep between 8 and 8:30pm. Went to bed myself and woke up a few minutes before the new year, Gave my hubby a quick new years kiss for good luck(he stayed up playing on the computer) and went back to sleep(LOL). What can I say I am just a boring person(LOL). Truthfully though I have been sick with the flu and bronchitis right after so I needed the sleep to help me get over those wonderful ailments.