Chat

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Chat

Post by Chris Everett »

Tonight I had a issue when i went to relog into chat for the call of the race. What i had was i could not type or what i typed i could not see nor could i see what anyone else was saying. Also I made note that Em and her father's name could not be seen. I just looked back at chat and Laura Cameron seem to be having the same problem. I don't know why this happened but I figured that i should mention it. I can get to the chat via the forum no problem and see the text but via the sim itself, I am not getting anything. Just very odd.
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Re: Chat

Post by Laura Cameron »

Yeah, I had the same problem after I accidentally closed the tab. Can get in from the forum but not from elsewhere. Using the latest version of Firefox if that matters.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Andy Gol
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Andy Gol »

I've had the same problem...I recently updated to the latest version of flash...dunno if that would have any effect.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

the chat is java, so flash isn't all that important and i know recently i updated my java. I feel better that im not the only one having this issue.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

I had the same problem as Chris and Laura. I hoped it was just my computer. ow I know this is a bigger issue. I just tried getting in the chat tonight - it didn't work on my Safari but it did work on Firefox. Keep reporting any new findings here.
Thanks.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

I use IE 8.xx and the only thing that i've actually updated recently was teh java. Its really odd.