Firefox Cache Clearing Problem

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Firefox Cache Clearing Problem

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Hi guys - I tried to log into the SIM on Monday during the server downtime, and now each time I attempt to log into the SIM on Firefox the placeholder page talking about the server upgrade comes up. I've tried to clear my cache, but it still doesn't seem to be working.

Clearly this is a problem with my Firefox, as I can get to the SIM via Internet Explorer on this computer and Firefox on my second computer, but it's still annoying - anyone have any ideas?

Edited to add: This only affects the main logon page at www.simhorseracing.com for me. If I try to back-door my way in (i.e. by directing my browser to www.simhorseracing.com/myoffice) I've got no problems and it takes me right to the screen I'd normally see if I tried to navigate through the SIM after being timed out of my session.
Abe Froman
Hall of Fame

Re: Firefox Cache Clearing Problem

Post by Abe Froman »

I know someone else had a problem with this, and they cleared the cookies I thought and got right in, but if you did that, and can't get in, not sure what else it is. I never had that problem with mine personally.