Sorting Offspring Lists

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Sorting Offspring Lists

Post by J K Rowling »

I wasn't sure where to put this post, so I'll just put it here.

Can someone explain to me why, under a broodmare or sire, their offspring list is unsortable by type? Everything else is sortable, so why is this one column an exception? It's been bothering me for a while and it would be convenient to be able to see how their foals have done by age just as much as by earnings or sire/dam.
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Sorting Offspring Lists

Post by The Steward »

You should never let things bother you for a while. It's way faster and easier to just send a contact note saying, "Hey, this would be cool!" You might be surprised by the vast amount of these that we do pretty quickly after receiving them (and the rest I hang on to for the future).

In this case, I've always wanted that too!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Done
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Post by J K Rowling »

Awesome! I'll be sure to just email you next time.
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.