Buy A Horse section suggestion

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Warren
Grade 1 Winner

Buy A Horse section suggestion

Post by Danny Warren »

Hi, I know I'm new here, so this may have been suggested and answered before, so I apologise if it has.
But I was wondering what people would think about having a "newly listed" option in the sales area, if that's possible to set up of course.
By that I mean perhaps having an option to look at just the horses put up for sale in say, the previous 24 hrs.
That way if you check the sales pages often, you are not sifting through every single horse who you may have already looked at, but just the new listings.
It would save time for those just having a quick look and you can still have a look at every listing if you wish to.

Alternatively, perhaps the horses recently put up for sale in a block of a different colour, just like when the price is adjusted, so when you scroll through the lists, you can clearly notice them.

Just an idea. What does everyone think ?
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Buy A Horse section suggestion

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I believe that the newly listed option exists, it's called "recently modified" and is in the drop down under filters. It also covers changes in price, etc and those that have been recently modified are in a different color. Maybe it's only a Simperior option? I'm not sure why you wouldn't see it otherwise.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Danny Warren
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Buy A Horse section suggestion

Post by Danny Warren »

Oh ok, I thought that section was exclusively for those horses who were already listed but their asking price had been changed.