Nofx

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I went and saw NOFX last night at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney. I've seen them a few times before, but this time we scored VIP seats and we were so close I got hit by a shoe thrown at Fat Mike. It was awwwwwesome. They opened up with The Decline, and played for nearly two and a half hours. Any other fans?
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

What the crap you were right across the sidewalk from where I work. Unless you're talking about the Downtown Disney at Disneyland but I don't remember if they have a HOB or not.

Of course, I would have had to actually BE at work for you to see me.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I thought the HOB near Disney World was out in Kissimee.. but I could be mistaken. I SWEAR I've seen one down there!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Yes, it's right across from DisneyQuest. As in about twenty feet away.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

So what on earth was I thinking about? That's it! Time for a trip down to Disney World to refresh my memory!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Yeah I was trying to figure out what you were thinking too, considering that you also worked right across from it. *g*
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

LOL, I never thought getting hit by a shoe would be awesome... hee hee. I like Nofx ok, but not a fan or anything, just listen to some of their tunes when it comes on my "internet station".

Ara, yes there is a House of Blues at Downtown Disney at Disneyland (here in CA). They actually have nice bookings there too, sometimes better than other LA establishments for concerts.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Used to be a huge, huge NOFX fan -- now not quite so much, but I still really like them.
The Decline would be ridiculously fun live! :D
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Yes, I was a much bigger fan before War on Errorism, but they were still a lot of fun. Strike Anywhere opened and they were outstanding, they have this incredible positive energy. I urge anyone who likes punky music to check them out.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I haven't followed them seriously since before Pump Up The Valuum...But they're still a ton of fun to listen to. Makes me all nostalgic for the '90s. :P
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.