Big Borther

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

I'm sooo addicted and its only been on two days!

Im worried about the twist tonight though, hope Donny dosent go, i love him to peices, lol, anyone else watch it?
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

It's only on in the UK Kelse but FWIW i'd keep Donny in till the end, least then the world is safe but i want Jo to win.

I still love S Club haha
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

I know, but i wonder how many Ukers(?) watch it, i like Jo and i love H (ian) too, he's a sweety pie, but i cant help loving Donny apart from when he spits, bleh
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

I've never watched it :P. Is it good? I've got a whole list of series I have to download, so it's not like I need another. But, I'm an idiot and can't resist UK shows >.<

As of now, I have to download [and watch]:
The Golden Hour
The Lakes
Robin Hood
Torchwood Declassifieds
Doctor Who Confidentials
House
Revengers Tragedy
Dracula [2006]
Red Dwarf
Blackadder
Father Ted
Monarch of the Glen
QI
Life on Mars season 2[OMG! It airs this month!!]
Green Wing
* as Folk
Blackpool
Casanova
The Big Finish

and I think that's all xDD So, I'll just add Big Brother on to the list, and someday I'll get around to watching it :P
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Best of those Jarrn is probably Father Ted IMHO. Also download Ballykissangel, i love the show (also for ladies in the later series you get to see Colin Farrell). If you can download Shameless too. Doctor Who's good if you like that sorta thing but Shameless is amazing!!!!
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Father Ted!

That is an awesome, awesome show. My dad is addicted to it. I think we get it here in Canada on the CBC.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

They only stopped making it due to Dermot Morgan's death too. If you like Ardal O'Hanlon (Dougal) he's also in My Hero which is a decent enough comedy from the BBC.

Father Ted was absolute class though, "would you like a cuppa tea father?".

"she's made a cake jumper, a jumper in the cake" :lol:
Iron Mike
Two Year Old

Post by Iron Mike »

LIFE ON MARS is a terrific show. I've just finished watching season one on BBC Canada. I can't wait for the next season.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

All I know is that Kaysar from Big Brother America is the worst player of all time!!!!
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Martin:: I've had that show recommended by no less than 7 people already xDD I seriously have to watch it, I think. But hey! You don't like Torchwood? I mean, the continuity could use a little work, along with the writing, but it's hot. [s]And sates the horrible slashy fangirl in me![/s] Doctor Who is, IMO, the greatest thing to ever happen to me :P

Iron Mike: Life on Mars is AWESOME! I totally cried at the end, and then got angry since I'd have to wait until the next season to find out what's going on >.<. Sam is so cute :3. I named a dog at work Sam, in honor of LoM. And the song is gorgeous!
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

ROFLMAO

Donny jumped the fence, he's gone, lol

Jo or H to win.

Glad to hear you like ourt programs, ;)

Cassonova is my fave program, its fab i have it on DVD