I Will Be A Photographer!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I just found out that I'm getting a press pass to be able to photograph the Drexel basketball game tomorrow for the school paper. I'm really excited, as I've never been to a college basketball game! Being a sports photographer is exactly what I'm going to school for, so this is a great opportunity! I've been going to the other sports (soccer, field hockey, tennis) to shoot them, but this will be my first basketball game.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Congratulations Nikki. I hope you enjoy it and fingers crossed this pass will be the first of many :)

Post your pics also if you can :)
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Martin Pennington wrote: Congratulations Nikki. I hope you enjoy it and fingers crossed this pass will be the first of many :)

Post your pics also if you can :)
I will. I just got a new laptop, so once it gets set up, I'll be posting all of my other sports pictures from the past semester.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Just wanted to say today was AWESOME! Drexel won, but the best part was that I got experience AND some good pictures! I got a lot of nice ones, which I'll probably post tomorrow if anyone is interested. I got a couple of the players flying in mid-air about to dunk!
Inspiration Stud
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

glad it went well

can't wait to see the pics
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm reeeeeeeeally lazy, so I didn't do much to these. I haven't even looked at most of the pictures I took, and I also didn't put my usual copyright sign on the pictures. However, I wanted to share some of them:

<a href='http://www.finalturnsites.com/gallery/album401' target='_blank'>http://www.finalturnsites.com/gallery/album401</a>
Inspiration Stud
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

awesome job

they are great
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY