Japanese Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

In light of the pending debut of the Japanese circuit, I wanted to draw special attention to two of the most exciting stallions already standing there.

Grass Wonder was an outstanding racehorse. The rare champion two-year-old whose form held as he aged - he was also a G1 winner at three and a multiple G1 winner at four. He has a very classic pedigree - a son of Silver Hawk out of Ameriflora (Danzig), that American breeders should be familiar with through his full sister, the fantastic grass mare Wonder Again. He's done very well for himself as a young sire and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing how that form transfers to the SIM. He currently stands at the low price of $5.000

Deep Impact's the type of horse that needs to be seen to be believed. He won the 2005 Japanese Triple Crown, and his only loss, to international G1 winner Heart's Cry, was under a very suspect ride. He's already returned in 2006 to be the very easy winner of his four-year-old debut. He's a son of the immortal Sunday Silence and his dam. Wind In Her Hair (Alzao) has produced several other very, very nice horses (including Veil of Avalon and Black Tide). I've got every reason to believe he's going to be an outstanding sire. He stands for $7,000.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Hope you aren't forgetting the original Japanese superstar - Special Week.

Should open up the European circuit again as it is home to the leading turf racing in the world and was in the SIM prior to the break.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The European tracks will return the year after this, Australian and South American the year after that.