Y28 Ink Slinger Winners!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nan Lanson
Grade 3 Winner

Y28 Ink Slinger Winners!

Post by Nan Lanson »

For Y28, we have not three, but four winners!

First Place goes to Paul Heinrich, for his article Perspectives On Sire Lineage -- Turf Route. He will come away with 20,000 GPs and S$10,000. Congratulations Mr. Heinrich!

Second Place actually was a tie, going to John Hannibal Smith, for
In Through The Out Door, and to Brandon Marcott for You Have Your First WOW Horse -- Now What?. They will each be awarded 10,000 GPs. Congratulations to both gentlemen!

The voters awarded Third Place to Jarrod Brush for You Found The SIM, Now What -- A Newbie Help Guide. For his efforts, he will receive 6,000 GPs. Congratulations to you, Mr. Brush!

My sincere thanks to a last-minute anonymous donor, as well as to those who publically stepped up to offer prizes or give nominations or simply tell me that they thought this was cool. And thank you to all of you who write! I hope that all you aspiring authors will continue to write as time allows and as your interests guide you, and that, regardless of subject, you take pleasure in the act of writing.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Re: Y28 Ink Slinger Winners!

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Thanks everybody, and especially Nan Lanson for creating this cool idea to promote good Feature Race article writing. All the nominees were deserving, there is a lot of talent here! I'm glad people enjoyed these articles.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Nan, any chance this will be running in year 29 as well? I'd be willing to donate prizes
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Nan Lanson
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nan Lanson »

Yes, I intend to hold it this year, as well. I just haven't gotten around to putting up the proper announcement for it yet. :)