Other Breeds Of Horses That You Like

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

As much as I enjoy TBs, my heart still belongs to Paints and Mustangs!

Swoon!
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

I am big into Arabians. I love their beautiful dished heads, their regal stances, their beautiful gracefull movements, I love to watch them at liberty in the feilds- And I love how they bond with you. They are one of the most loving horse Ive ever been around.

I have a National Show Horse- thats a half Arab half Saddlebred. (Im too big in weight to ride most pure arabs so I got a half) We use to do A-rated Arabian shows and always did really well. She almost 18 now though and we only do local shows, but we usually clean up all our classes at the local shows- even when we do open breed classes. I got for Christamas a pattern to make us an Native Arabian Costume to show in. We wouldnt have been able to show in it at the A-rated level but we can in these little shows. Im excited about making mine- (they run the cheepest about $800-$1,500 to have them made for you!) Heres a pic of me and Crystal at one show last year.

Also like warmblood horses. I use to jump horses years ago and that was what I rode. A Dutch Warmblood named Merlin! He was one great horse. Id love to get one for both jumping and to do dressage with!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I absolutely adore Saddlebreds.. even though a great deal of them are goons, the ones who don't give a flying rip about whether or not they'll ever show are actually the most fun horses I've ever been atop of. That was the one and only horse I ever owned, and he wasn't a top show horse at all. Just my buddy.

Arabs are gorgeous little things. First horse I ever helped train was an arab. I miss that one. They said he'd never show because he wouldn't hand gallop on the rail and wouldn't jump. When I left the barn, he was jumping nicely and doing everything like an angel. I heard later on that one of the rich kids bought him and trained him to be a top dressage horse.

QH's are probably up there for me, too.

To tell you the absolute truth.. I'm sort've an equal opportunity horse lover. There's something in each breed that drives me wild.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I am fascinated by all sorts of breeds. Seeing Friesians in person and in action at the KY Horse Park last year was like watching magic.

I am a very big fan of Appaloosa horses, too. I own one myself, and every single one I've met has had an amazing, unique personality. They are so quirky, I think that's why I like them. And smart, and hardy. My kinda horse. hehehe

This is my appy:

And they are all so different, I found this one and I think it is super cute too:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

It's all about the Quarter Horse.

At least, at my place, it is. We breed and train cutting and reining horses, so I have to admit that I'm a little biased...
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

while thoroughbreds are my favorite, I must say i love all types of horses from warm bloods to miniatures to the big draft horses like clydesdales
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

EmThompson wrote: It's all about the Quarter Horse.

At least, at my place, it is. We breed and train cutting and reining horses, so I have to admit that I'm a little biased...
I was beginning to get concerned they weren't going to get a nod.

I love QH's. They're so calm and such easy learners. Plus, they're ridiculously fast!
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Arabians have my heart..I love their looks and their personalties..I adore my stallion and both the kids mares are great...I am also very fond of my Thoroughbreds but they are not near as smart as my Arabs...
Amanda Clark
Sprinter

Post by Amanda Clark »

Appaloosas are my favorite, Thoroughbreds are a close second, and I also like Cleveland Bays, and Australian Stock Horses. other breeds including paints, qhs, and arabs are also in my top favorites

Here's Dance:

This used to be my mom's horse but we sold him because she doesn't have the time to ride him much anymore. I'm not sure what his registered name was, we just called him Jack.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I am a snotty English person. I like Thoroughbreds. Nice, huntery Thoroughbreds. And that's it. I don't mind warmbloods, as long as they're, well, more Thoroughbredy! Although I do love myself a nice, sassy pony even if I'm too big to ride them anymore. I tend to despise all Western-types since I never ride Western. But if I go on a trail ride, I'll like a nice QH. Never will I ever own one, though. No navicular for me, thanks.
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Thoroughbreds are my favorites, but there has always been somethign about Tennessee Walkers I thought were prety neat. I like morgans as well. The live on my campus as part of the police horses that guard us. There's even to mustangs in that group as well, one's named Buck.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Arabians are my first love. One day in Toys R Us I saw a beautiful chestnut Breyer with a stripe and four socks. His name was Copper, and from that day forward, I was in love.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

Loooove my TBs (I'm with Alysse on the huntery ones!) and WBs of all types, they're so nice sometimes to ride, slow and dumb and cool!

Loooove my QHs too! Appendix is the best for my buck, but you know I love them all. They're just so good minded and hearted!

I also love a bratty pony. I ride the best when I am riding one!
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Id LOVE to get a MORAB! It would be SOOO cool if I could find one I could do Dressage with!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

I like big and stocky warmbloods or TBs :D
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0