The Queen's Plate 2011

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: The Queen's Plate 2011

Post by The Steward »

Ashley Gibson wrote:
Skippy Bowen wrote:i am working on finding out if i can get the bar that i got for the private party to have intrenet for us plate night as the steward has chosen to close her auction on the night so fingers crossed we may not get shut out!!! ....but hey be warned drunk bidding can leads to a intresting buy!!
Yeah, but NO bidding leads to no buy... It's bound to be fun to wake up the next day all soberlike, and be like W T F (which is censored) is that horse doing in my barn?
I am very down for this plan. Skippy ends up with a turf 2 mile horse and Ash with a chaser and everyone will go ?!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Unoffical SIMdinner for Saturday night before the Plate!!!

I say we either fo to the Dim sum restaurant that Laura suggested or I'll see if I can't get us a room at a restaurant central to everyone.

if you are interested in joining us send me a message in the game, also I will give my number out as well to those attending and wish to join in any of the activities.

Chani
There are lots of restaurants on the Airport strip if you are interested in making it close to the track.
I was talking with Lucas Davenport and they are staying in the area, would be great to meet up for dinner and/or dessert on Saturday night. Nick Gilmore will be joining us too :)
Let us know and Chani send me your number in the game.

JS
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

The Steward wrote:
Ashley Gibson wrote: I am very down for this plan. Skippy ends up with a turf 2 mile horse and Ash with a chaser and everyone will go ?!
I need a does.not.like. Button.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

yes Jon that was my thinking.. keeping it near the track i know most[/url] ppl live within a half hour from the track. I'm open to suggestions. I'll make calls on monday
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Dixon Road -
Jack Astors (has a patio) and Lonestar (has a patio).
Arizona's (has pool tables but I think the food is blah).
Boston Pizza (has a patio)
Tucker's Marketplace (buffet so you better be hungry) lol.
Kelsey's and Milestone's (not my choice at all)
Canyon Creek (ask Skippy, never been)
The Keg (too pricey imo but very nice)
Hooters (enough said) :)
Todd Lucas
Turf Router

Post by Todd Lucas »

I'm in for dinner on Saturday folks, not sure about the other festivities yet tho.
CRIPPLE CREEK RANCH
Home of the All Time dirt router money earner UNMERCIFUL
The best son of the mighty James Dean, RANSACK
Johan-$25k
Gallantry-$20k
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

i am in for dinner as well as it may be the last thing i eat this weekend!!

carl is leaving out Moxies! nice a little pricey for some maybe
but lonestar is good! imo or any of the franchises like jack ass or boston pizza !! Arizona's is a rat hole now everything about the place expect the smoking hot woamn is blah!
Justin Turner
Turf Router

Post by Justin Turner »

how about montanas....i worked at canyon and its not to bad
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Just to add to the list, does anybody like Chinese? The Mandarin is yummy...but just tell me where, I'll show up!
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

okay wonderland is thursday, zoo is friday.

I have to take Darby to the vet's office in toronto and need to be present for the examination, but come and join us if you can! We'll be there all day!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Dinner is @ 7pm @ Lonestar I will post the adress later!

Be prepared to play games and win great prizes like game points broodie breedings and some really nice horses.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

sounds awesome can not wait
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

See you all then :)
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Some of Saturday Night's Prizes to be given away!

- Headshot
- 250k SIMcash
- 25,000 Game Points

And More!

(If you want to donate feel free to message me in the game or text me if you have my number)
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Ditto what Jon said! :)
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.