Livejournal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Ok. So we've had a Myspace and a Facebook thread. I think it's time for a LiveJournal one :D

Ok. Post your LJ usernames or link [or whatever you want to post] here so I can friend you and pretend to be popular *g*.

I'll go first:
<a href='http://jarrn.livejournal.com/' target='_blank'>http://jarrn.livejournal.com/</a>

The end.
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

:)
No offense but.. the people I want reading my LJ all know the address.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Yeah, I agree with Isa... I don't know if I want random people reading my journal. :unsure:
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Yikes. I've never met someone with such a hate for little kids. Even worse than Sarah Chase! :blink:
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

MalloryGuesnon wrote: Yikes. I've never met someone with such a hate for little kids. Even worse than Sarah Chase! :blink:
xD You read that? Gah. I work at a pet store, and I have to put up with them all day long. They touch things, and want to pick things up, and wipe their sticky hands all over the place, and leave trash and candy all over the floor D:

And: They don't listen, they whine about everything and cry all the time. Ugh. They get on my nerves :P

Oh, no offense taken, Isa xP
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Ooh, you watch 'A Haunting'?

I have a love/hate relationship with that show.
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

EmThompson wrote: Ooh, you watch 'A Haunting'?

I have a love/hate relationship with that show.
That show scares the crap out of me xDD Anything to do with ghosts/aliens/bigfoot-type creatures all scare me big-time xDD
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Worse than I hate kids - I hate irresponsible dog owners.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Taylor Clark
Sprinter

Post by Taylor Clark »

Yea I was coming home from work and there was Border Collie running in the road (had a collar on and everything) and I just shook my head... it's in the 20s and someone had their dog running loose
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Sarah Chase wrote: Worse than I hate kids - I hate irresponsible dog owners.
Me too xDD I actually hate irresponsible owners of any animals.

And ones who shouldn't have animals at all :/
Krystle Yanagihara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Krystle Yanagihara »

I had a livejournal. Don't use it much now. If you want a mixi I can send you an invite. Haha. =P.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I don't like folks who make generalizations based on no knowledge. The dog running in the 20 below weather.. did it occur to y'all that he could have slipped his leash or dug under the fence while going out for a pee? My dog is famous for running away from me, sometimes while he's going in the kennel. Sometimes, when we're going from the house to the car or the other way around. Many times, those folks who "have no business owning animals" have extenuating circumstances. 2 years working with a vet taught me that.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

At the same time, having worked at an animal shelter for a year, I can tell you that there are a LOT of people who don't pay enough attention to their pets to even KNOW if their pup was out running in the cold...
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

IsaP wrote: I don't like folks who make generalizations based on no knowledge. The dog running in the 20 below weather.. did it occur to y'all that he could have slipped his leash or dug under the fence while going out for a pee? My dog is famous for running away from me, sometimes while he's going in the kennel. Sometimes, when we're going from the house to the car or the other way around. Many times, those folks who "have no business owning animals" have extenuating circumstances. 2 years working with a vet taught me that.
No, I'm not talking about animals who happen to get out, or there's a chance they got out. I understand that some dogs get out, and that it isnt' all about irresponsible ownership. That's not what I was talking about at all. I'm talking about people who do no research before getting a pet, don't know how to properly care for the pet, refuse to take said pet to the vet, don't listen to any advice you give them, and are adamant that they're completely right and you're wrong, and who eventually end up letting the animal die.

It's the people who leave their dogs tied up outside during freezing temperatures, who have too many rats in too small of a cage, who breed rescue/mutts for no reason except for OMG KYOOOT PUPPIES!!!11 and feed their animals *-quality food that don't deserve to have animals.

I never once made a generalization. I was responding to Sarah's comment about hating irresponsible dog owners. I never even mentioned the dog running loose. You just assumed.

Like I said, I know that dogs get out all the time. I don't fault the owners unless there's some insinuating evidence that points to SPO behavior. And yes, it did occur to me that that dog had gotten loose, that's why I didn't comment. And, as far as irresponsible behavior goes, that's nothing compared to what I've seen and heard [no offense Talor *g*].