ok another suggestion

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dutch Docker
Two Year Old

ok another suggestion

Post by Dutch Docker »

Add a "official notes" section on each horses "homepage". I picture it like a memo box, except it is uneditable. In here all official actions regarding the horse are kept such as gallop comments, TW's, vet comments, horse whisperer comments, etc. You (the steward) could decide what stays or goes if the horse is sold or transferred. In this way each horses history is maintained for the user in one neat little area and includes many of the features you already have created.
DD
Dutch
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: ok another suggestion

Post by Melissa Mae »

Dutch Docker wrote:Add a "official notes" section on each horses "homepage". I picture it like a memo box, except it is uneditable. In here all official actions regarding the horse are kept such as gallop comments, TW's, vet comments, horse whisperer comments, etc. You (the steward) could decide what stays or goes if the horse is sold or transferred. In this way each horses history is maintained for the user in one neat little area and includes many of the features you already have created.
DD
That sounds kind of like the history we already have just with more detail.
Dutch Docker
Two Year Old

Re: ok another suggestion

Post by Dutch Docker »

Well it would also contain gallop comments, horse whisperer comments, and vet comments. And I guess I envisioned it with a little more flashy graphics. Would save users from having to log these things on their own, as the info is already provided.
Dutch