Gelding World Cup Contest - Prize Announced

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Gelding World Cup Contest - Prize Announced

Post by Laura Ferguson »

OK, the prize for the Gelding World Contest has been announced in that thread, but I thought I would post it here as well.

The trainer who scores the most points in the Gelding World Cup races, run Week 16 (a win counts as 7 points, a second as 5 points and a third as 3 points), will get a foal out of my mare Sunset Kiss, who was a champion and millionairess going one mile on the turf and is the dam of G2 winner Prelude to a Kiss. I'll post the winner as quickly as I can after results on Week 16 Thursday. The winner can let me know the sire, gender, color, markings, and I'll breed the baby and send him/her over.

The link to the races are here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19290&start=0

Please note that a number of the sponsors are giving awards to the winning connections of their sponsored race (listed in the other thread), so keep that in mind, too.

Thanks!

Laura

edited to fix the link
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Gelding World Cup Contest - Prize Announced - Winner!

Post by Laura Ferguson »

It was a close contest for a while, but Eric Nalbone won, with 25 points! Other high scorers were Peter Gleason, with 20 points, and Jarrod Brush, with 18.