Facebook Suggestion

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Facebook Suggestion

Post by Ara Davies »

I've noticed that a number of sim games on the internet now have buttons on specific pages for you to "like". Is that easy to implement? A "like" button on an individual horse page, or on a results page, that we could click to post about it on Facebook? Or we could "like" an auction, or an article?

If this gets implemented I see my Facebook becoming a giant wall of SIM spam though lol (not that I would complain about that)

It'd be a nice way to advertise the SIM :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Facebook Suggestion

Post by Mary Whalen »

That would be pretty cool. I mean my facebook is already probably 75% SIM related (my non-SIM friends and family probably think I'm nuts) so what's a little more?
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

:D LIKE :D
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Ara, have I ever told you that you're brilliant?
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!