For Sale: Look My Best

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Look My Best, 3yo Colt (Best - Look Radiant, by Symbol)

After selling for $5,000,000 as a yearling, Best went on to a stellar career, never finishing worse than third and winning such races as the Dubai Golden Shaheen and the Ancient Title H, as well as winning one of the 2yo Sprint Championships Eliminations. His short career at stud has been just as great, with a large number of 2yo stakes wins and placings. He has only three crops with only twenty one colts total, with no more to come as he tragically fractured a leg and was euthanised last year.

Look My Best's dam Look Radiant is one of the SIM's most valuable broodmares. She is the dam of Sprint Championship winner Satyr (a 3/4 brother to Look My Best) and South American Champion Sprinter Saber. Look Radiant is a half sister to superstar filly The Look, Champion Female Sprinter Lookit, and Look Again (dam of Champion Two Year Old Filly Look Stars). The family of Sideways Glance is one of the soundest, most talented sprint families in the SIM.

Look My Best has done his family proud in his short career so far, with two stakes wins and a 3rd place finish in the Sprint Championships.

A colt with a record and pedigree like this does not come up for sale often.

Check the sales page if interested!

There are also assorted two and three year olds put up for sale this morning, some of which are for new players only.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

EDIT: Never mind! :D
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I've removed him from the sales page until Brianna has a chance to see this. If she says no, I'll put him back up. Brianna, are you interested in purchasing Look My Best for $4 mil? *g*
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

SOLD! In a manner of speaking. Brianna and I swapped Look My Best for Angels Gather. FUN!
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle