Cheltenam Trials Day

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

The match up between Black Jack Ketchum and Inglis Drever is just to exciting, I will cheering home my little warrior Inglis but Black Jack is some horse. So who will you be backing today??
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

Who will I be backing......None :D

Heavy ground today, probably good in March, don't expect today's results to be the same in eight weeks time ;)

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Well Black Jack Ketchum just finished fourth, looked something amiss though.

At the min i'm on Flight Leader ew double with Neptune Collonges so hoping that one can place in the Pillar.

Will be exciting seeing Mountain over hurdles first time too, 14/1 for the Triumph is a ludicrous price though.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Martin Pennington wrote: Well Black Jack Ketchum just finished fourth, looked something amiss though.

At the min i'm on Flight Leader ew double with Neptune Collonges so hoping that one can place in the Pillar.

Will be exciting seeing Mountain over hurdles first time too, 14/1 for the Triumph is a ludicrous price though.
BJ finished 5th i think, I love Inglis he is my pick for the World Hurdle still though, Black Jack did look abit uncomfortable, hope he is alright, A.P didnt give him too hard a race though
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Wow Exotic Dancer, that horse bolted up he is a very nice horse!
BTW Jonjo said it was the ground that stopped him, simple as
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

If he told me the sky was blue i'd double check it Kelse. The bloke talks more rubbish than my bin man collects.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Martin Pennington wrote: If he told me the sky was blue i'd double check it Kelse. The bloke talks more rubbish than my bin man collects.
LOL!!
He shouldnt of gambled with such a good horse, you never know that run could have ruined him for the season
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Not so much that Kelse though I have a feeling there'll be a 70k+ bet at 5/2 coming from Derek Smith's direction (and probs JP while they're a it).

How he managed to lose a 3 horse race to Turpin's Green with a probable Gold Cup horse and come out 5 days later and hack up in the first major handicap of the season is anyone's guess. There are more examples of O'Neill's horses running well at HUGE prices and flopping without explaination at short prices too