Commistisize Daughters, What is a Good Nick

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I figured I would add to the breeding discussion since this forum is becoming an incredible source of information regarding different lines and their various crosses.

I have a Commitisize daughter that has only had one foal thus far(will have to give you more about her pedigree when I get home and can look at my spreadsheet since the database is down currently).
When I bred her I chose Back Class Who is a Storm Cat-Chalice Well son. THe resulting foal with limited racing is 3-1-2-0 and will race as a 3 yr old this new sim season.

I am thinking that Storm Cat lines are a great cross for Commistisize daughters(Based on not only this mare's off spring but also the fact that Moved To Tears' Dam was a Storm Cat daughter who was crossed with Tulloch(Commitisize X Chalice Well) but I am wondering if there are other crosses out there. I was thinking that maybe even a stallion with Chalice Well as their dam or granddam might be a good choice.

Any other ideas on good crosses for Commitisize(preferably turfy crosses as the mare is turf).

ALso, what are some good crosses for Storm Cat daughters. I am looking for turfy crosses. I know Tulloch and Commitisize are good but what are some others out there.

I am having so much fun researching right now. I am hoping this early insight will help me not make as many mistakes in breeding as I did before the sim closed.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

You could also try Exit, a full brother to Atlas's dam Banner. He is Loki Flame x War Song. War Song is a daughter of Glorious Song and a half sister to Chalice Well. Obviously this pedigree crosses well with Rain Dancer daughters since his full sister bred to a Rain Dancer son produced Atlas. Exit is a good stakes winner in his own right.