Irrational Fears

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

Oh.. if we want to talk about things that may not ever happen... I have an irrational fear of being buried alive or trapped in a box. Most of my life, I've been almost anally following the note of the law because jail is that whole being trapped in a box thing. Not having the freedom to move around would be horrible.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Spiders. I almost blacked out the last time I saw one. Not even joking. I realized it was going dark and somehow managed to regain control (long enough to grab spider killer and empty the can onto that HUGE thing)- because if I passed out I would be there right next to the you-know-what... and yes, I call them that because even saying the word freaks me out. Typing it, not so bad. :P

I am also TERRIFIED of being alone in the dark (particularly outside!). Whenever I am home alone, I tend to turn on all the lights and turn the TV on so I can "have some company". :lol: And then I also get up and look outside the windows whenever one of my dogs barks.

Those are, I think, all of my irrational fears... however I do have a "normal" level of fear for a bunch of other things (you know: snakes, buried alive, being on the edge of something really high up, etc.)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Daryl Singhi wrote: Chupacabras

However, if I was a goat, then the fear would be totally rational.

-Daryl
LMAO!! That has to be one of the worst X-Files episodes ever...

I don't think that I need to worry about Chupacabras in MN, but if you hear anything let me know.

As for irrational fears, i'm afraid of ladders, But i don't think that it's irrational. I hate falling, and I think of falling when I think of ladders. I have to climb one all the time, and i'm afraid everything. Howeve ri'm not afraid of heights, juts ladders. If i can get high up w/o using a ladder i'm totally ok.
Jarrn Shikage
Derby Contender

Post by Jarrn Shikage »

Volcanoes xDDDD Dante's Peak totally scarred me for life. I used to have nightmares that a volcano would erupt near my house and I'd die, ignoring the fact that there aren't any volcanoes anywhere near my house.

Uhhh..I'm also afraid of needles [holygeez!], tight places; and getting kidnapped, locked in the trunk of a car and driven into a lake/ocean/big pond and drowning :/. But those fears are pretty rational.

Oh! And Bigfoot. Because he's freaking scary D:
Just Look - STB Trotter - $2k
~11:7-3-0