Looking for

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Mr. Prospector that eiter ran on turf or is siring turf...Does anybody know offhand of any standing in the sim ..
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I'd say Chester House looks like a potentially good turf sire for the SIM, with a stellar female family.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Chester House is deceased. There are three sons of Mr. Prospector currently standing - Aldebaran, E Dubai, and Scatter the Gold. Of the three, your best bet is Aldebaran. While be was best known as a dirt sprinter/miler, he was a stakes winner on turf. In addition, he comes from a lovely (and turfy) family that includes Good Journey, Denon, Spinning World, etc.

Other Mr. Prospector-line ideas are the active sons of Gone West (Elusive Quality and Johar), Kingmambo (Dubai Destination, King's Best), or Machiavellian (Best of the Bests).
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Awesome and Thanks.. i really want the mr. prospector up clsoe so this year im going with Aldebaran . I also like th elooks of Johar and Best of the Bests i had amsot bred anoter mare to so looks like she booked for the next 3 years.. thanks again..lol only have one more togo outa 31...then on tio more breeding and finding mares for some of the stallions i really want to breed to..lol
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The turfiest horses are those that are a few generations removed that Susie listed. Mr. Prospector is traditionally a dirt influence, and there are only a few cases where that changed. But a rant on why Aldebaran can sire turf will come later, I've gotta go to class soon though.