Breeder's Cup 2011

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Re: Breeder's Cup 2011

Post by Marzy Dotes »

If i would have won the 161 million Euro on the Euro lottery, I'd be coming :D but i didn't so i'll have to wait and see for next year :(
Too many house repairs. I think my next big trip's definitely in 2013, maybe it will be a little bit closer that year.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Ok, I'm very likely to make it this year, so now to know what plans to make-- ie general admission or seats, and where is everyone staying? I'll be driving, so if anyone needs transportation or wants to catch a ride let me know!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I have no idea where people are staying and such, but I just want to say a big fat YAY!!!!! to you coming.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

My tickets will be very last minute. I still don't have my class schedual yet *insert panic here*

edit to add:
It'll be up tomorrow!!!!! So I can plan BC!!!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Hoping to go again this year, probably will end up doing the last minute thing again, which worked very well for me last year!
Justin Turner
Turf Router

Post by Justin Turner »

want to swing by canada and pick me up leigh ann?
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Justin Turner wrote:want to swing by canada and pick me up leigh ann?
Haha, maybe I should have said "if you live not far from the I-75 corridor between North Georgia and Lexington I'll pick you up." I fear Canada might be a touch out of the way. If you would like to fly into Chattanooga, Knoxville or Lexington, I'd be happy to swing by and pick you up!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Justin Turner
Turf Router

Post by Justin Turner »

lol thanks! but if i go i would probably just make the 10 hour drive again
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

I'll be there, section 116! We go everytime it's at Churchill. At least in the past 10 years I should say. Can't wait!!

Izzy
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I'm there, and I actually have SEATS this year! No more packed in on the paddock rail and standing for nine hours straight! Yeah!

Section 120, Row J, if anyone's around there, feel free to come say hi :)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Izzy Rafferty wrote:I'll be there, section 116! We go everytime it's at Churchill. At least in the past 10 years I should say. Can't wait!!

Izzy
I was in Section 116 last year.. right at the rail.
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

4:16 PM [John Slotman] I don't even know where to start.
4:16 PM [John Slotman] Except I heart Ashley.
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Ashley,

We probably saw each other and didn't know it! Our box is in the second row of boxes. I want to say C4... not sure about that, we are right after the finish line. It was so crazy and fun last year !

Izzy
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Izzy Rafferty wrote:Ashley,

We probably saw each other and didn't know it! Our box is in the second row of boxes. I want to say C4... not sure about that, we are right after the finish line. It was so crazy and fun last year !

Izzy
I was in A6. You'd remember me if you saw me Friday, I was the really drunk one drinking the "Down The Stretches" and just giving away the glasses...
"I think it needs to be reiterated that Ashley Gibson is my hero.." - John Slotman (March 4, 2010 0757)

Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

Ashley Gibson wrote:
I was in A6. You'd remember me if you saw me Friday, I was the really drunk one drinking the "Down The Stretches" and just giving away the glasses...
Well the "Down the Stretches" were sort of awesome. Also you gave me a glass!
Ashley Gibson
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Gibson »

Lauren Haggerty wrote:
Ashley Gibson wrote:
Well the "Down the Stretches" were sort of awesome. Also you gave me a glass!
I think I'm pretty glad I don't actually know how many I had... since I still had like 12-15 glasses and gave multiple away in my section... I gave glasses to Mel and Steph as I threw them at the airport.