Pre Results Excitement

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Taylor Clark
Sprinter

Post by Taylor Clark »

I'm really excited about the coming race results! two weeks of planning and I get to see it in action in my very first racing week! Yay!

Who is your biggest hopeful for the first week?
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

This is my first racing week also! I am looking forward to all my horsies that are running this week, but my favorite to see is Gold Storm!!
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Im really excited. I've got a few homebreds racing and I can't wait for them to go.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

I'm excited for my 2 year old, Once Platos, and for Steeplechasing... Yippeee!
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Im looking forward to hopefully getting some money, i have been spending like crazy, i'm also excited that my bargain bin horse Alajed will run a place in her 7f maiden
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm nervous as heck for Desert Victory to make his return to the U.S. in Week 3. I have two races picked out for him, and I have no idea which one will be easier. I'd rather ease him into the competition over here than throw him to the big guys he dodged in the Derby last year right off the bat. Oy...nervousness...

Also, his half-sister by Medallist is debuting Week 1 at Aqueduct. Yay!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am excited about the new racing year. My biggest interest for week 1 is my Atlas-Moved To Tears daughter, Tears of Passion(or in my case tears of frustration). This filly is a half-sib to the multi stakes winner Tears of the Stars. As a 2yo she was not at her best, I am hoping with the added distance and age she will improve. Worst case scenario for me is she will be retired at the end of her 3yo year to the broodmare band if she continues to not perform up to my expectations.
She is racing in Milan in a 1 1/4 mile race that will hopefully be more to her liking than previous races.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Of course, I wish all my horsies good, safe trips, but all I wanna really say is...GO LIL' VILLAINS!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I have so few entries this week, I almost can't believe it. I think I may have run a few too many in week 16 of year 17. Anywho, my biggest hope this week is Jolly Good, obviously. On paper, she's run this same distance over two seconds faster than anybody else in the race, but who knows what can happen. It's her stakes debut!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I was so suprised when I saw this thread... "what? results already? that can't be right." Not that it's bad! lol. This last break must have been harder on me then I thought.
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

I'm *extremely* excited for the debuts of my homebreds, including a couple colts from my own stallions. I'm also looking forward to seeing how my auction purchases do!
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I'm so ready for the races the run! I'm most anxious to see how Lost in the Clouds does in her first real test. She's up against some nice fillies, and she just shipped acrossed the whole country- so I'm hoping she's still got what it takes... but we'll see.

I have a gazillion steeplechase horses, so that is super exciting! I hope I have a superstar hidden in there somewhere! :D

I also have many sprint two year olds debuting, including one of my favorites, Pacific Sunset- a daughter of the late Lost in the Fog.

Should be a good week... at least, I've got my fingers crossed! :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Taylor Clark
Sprinter

Post by Taylor Clark »

I'm most excited about Alydar's Shadow, I'm hoping he'll make a good debut in his maiden race. I have 13 horses entered in week one... to many I think but I'm planning on buying more. The day rate hasn't worried me so I'm not worried about having more horses. Also I've got claims on two horses I hope I get them (or one of them).
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

I am looking forward to seeing how all my horses do in week 1, don't know what to expect from paint in black he has been on a bit of a lay off

Sheba's Gold don't know what to expect out of him as I really don't have too high of expectations just want him to give it his all, he is my favorite horse mix of seeking the gold, alysheba and ferdinand

although I am looking forward to seeing how Clear Lake my Giant's Causeway colt does in his ventures in new zealand in week 1 as I have him racing there and in australia this season, he will probably race in europe next season and in the usa in the season after that health willing
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

I'm just excited it's BACK! I don't have many in, and most that are aren't terribly exciting. Really looking forward to my first 'chaser though! And I have a trio of nice fillies running in stakes company. Plus, Izou, who'll always be one of my favorites, is in a nice spot.