Really confused

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Ok, heres the thing. I have twelve horses and I entered all of them in races for this week. Seven of them raced as scheduled but five of them have no record of having raced and are still at the farm where as the ones who raced are all at the tracks where they raced. Did I do something wrong? Why didnt 5 of them race when I had entered them? Any ideas?

Also there isnt any reason to leave them at the track if Im not planning on racing them for a couple of weeks right? It would be better to send them back to the farm right?

On the pus side, for my first week I had 3 of the 7 come home in the money with the very first horse I bought comming in third! :D

Thanks For any help
Angela
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

You likely entered them in races with conditions that they weren't qualified for, but without knowing the individual horses/races its hard to know what went on in that situtation.
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

humm, I thought I matched them to races that went with what they were but I mighta messed up. Its not too big of a deal, Ill watch really close when I enter them this time and just race them this week since they didnt race last time.

Thanks!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

The races could have been full too. 12 entries are allowed only.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

If they are at a track and that track is still racing in the next couple of weeks u can save yoruself the $100 to ship and jsut stay there for their next race. or u can ship them home if u prefer..
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

How did you already find out the results if the site is down?
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

A good deal of your horses were scratched for not meeting the conditions, mainly fillies in maiden races for boys. Fillies may not run in maiden races against boys.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG