Villain

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Apparently this week I enjoy advertising other people's horses. :)

I wanted to bring to the SIM's attention that freshman sire VILLAIN had five winners already in only one week of racing for his first crop. Two of those winners won stakes: CRIMINAL, who sold for only $87,500 last year and is now over a third of the way towards paying back his purchase price, and my own LOOK SUSPICIOUS, from the family of The Look.

Looking over the results for his offspring, all I can say is Satelite x Symbol = win. :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

He's cool. I was thinking of breeding Friendly Michelle to him, but he doesn't have a fee listed.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

MichelleCalderoni wrote: He's cool. I was thinking of breeding Friendly Michelle to him, but he doesn't have a fee listed.
I think he's private treaty only.

Or...whatever it's called in the SIM. ;)
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Mal and Daryl and I have three Villains in this race at Gulfstream this week:
<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=17865' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=17865</a>

Goooo Villains!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Aww man this thread made me happy. :D

And, as a side note, Criminal was privately purchased for $600,000 right after his debut!

As far as Villain at stud, it is true that he is private. Although this isn't as foreboding as it sounds, there aren't severe restrictions. I just don't want people sending him random sprint mares just because he's available.

If you have a mare you've researched and want to send to Villain, send me a message, and if you did your homework, I'll most likely approve her. And his stud fee is adjusted for the owner's budget.

Likewise, there are many nice sons of Satelite at stud; Comet, Saturn, Pincay come to mind, and I have a feeling their foals will be speedy once they get to the track. On a side note, what's with Satelite's sons and one-worded names? ;)

I also love how my two sprint sires compliment each other; Anthem's daughters will cross nicely with Villain, and vice versa. Plus they'll be eligible for all the nice FL/CA sprint races. Yay! I love sprinters. :lol:
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I don't normally care about sprinters but I :wub: Look Suspicious :wub: a lot.
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

I'm sad my Villain's only a yearling. I <3 <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=34207' target='_blank'>her</a>
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Ara Davies wrote: I don't normally care about sprinters but I :wub: Look Suspicious :wub: a lot.
I want to steal <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=32755' target='_blank'>Steal It</a>.
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

MalloryGuesnon wrote: I also love how my two sprint sires compliment each other; Anthem's daughters will cross nicely with Villain
That's good to know I have five!

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Charles Bunbury wrote:
MalloryGuesnon wrote: I also love how my two sprint sires compliment each other; Anthem's daughters will cross nicely with Villain
Obviously, not ALL of Anthem's daughters will cross well. Some of his foals are bred to run longer distances and others are sprint-bred.
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

MalloryGuesnon wrote:
Charles Bunbury wrote:
Obviously, not ALL of Anthem's daughters will cross well. Some of his foals are bred to run longer distances and others are sprint-bred.
Don't confuse me! :wacko:

;)

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

MalloryGuesnon wrote:
Ara Davies wrote: I don't normally care about sprinters but I :wub: Look Suspicious :wub: a lot.
I want to steal <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=32755' target='_blank'>Steal It</a>.
Oh my god, that is just the most lovely colt!
- The Steward

- Bryan Doolittle