Staying Up Late

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

I will be up late for the results tonight, I will get in the Chat Room around 10 or 11 EST.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Definitely won't be up that late. At the moment wondering if i should wait around for my new flatmate or she's been asked to work (I walked her into to town to sort stuff out for her new job).
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

All I can say is come onnnnn Squishy...
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

I'd just be happy with anyone doing moderately OK, haha.

Like, "Yay! 6th place!"
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I will be in there. I have to memorize a recipe for cooking class tomorrow anyways, so I'll be up.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Actually, I'm heading into the chat right now and plan to be there until results, but depending on what turns out to be on tv Thursday nights I may not be responsive at various times.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

Oh man...theres the Ugly Betty/Grey's Anatomy/Men in Trees trifeca.

I've been waiting all day, even if I am appalled at how inaccurately Grey's is portraying a mass casualty incident, and how local EMS would handle it! </rant>
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

S.C. Burns wrote: Oh man...theres the Ugly Betty/Grey's Anatomy/Men in Trees trifeca.

I've been waiting all day, even if I am appalled at how inaccurately Grey's is portraying a mass casualty incident, and how local EMS would handle it! </rant>
Oooh! Someone else who's medical!

I just view Grey's as a nighttime soap opera, their medical stuff is too inaccurate.

Results will be too late for this central time zoner (I have to get up at 5:30)
I'm just here for the fun of it
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

Carolyn E wrote:
S.C. Burns wrote: Oh man...theres the Ugly Betty/Grey's Anatomy/Men in Trees trifeca.

I've been waiting all day, even if I am appalled at how inaccurately Grey's is portraying a mass casualty incident, and how local EMS would handle it!  </rant>
Oooh! Someone else who's medical!

I just view Grey's as a nighttime soap opera, their medical stuff is too inaccurate.

Results will be too late for this central time zoner (I have to get up at 5:30)
Well, kinda. I'm an EMT who is gonna be a firefighter soon...

But, yeah. A city the size of Seattle would have PLENTY of EMTs, firefighters and paramedics to take care of things. They wouldn't need a bunch of surgeons on scene!
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I'll get there after I watch Grey's!