How'd ya do?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Teri Lawrence
Eclipse Champion

Post by Teri Lawrence »

La Sorciere is not *quite* running to her bloodlines right now. I'm thinking something needs to be fiddled with, but not sure what. She *did* come third, though.

Intimidator...doesn't want to run. He's not living up to his name at all :-P

Pegasus In Flight - might be glad I bought this one for breeding more than for running :-/.

Nowhere Close - apparently needs a little more than five furlongs. Oops.

Walk Two Moons - found five furlongs TOO LONG. I hate the ones that want to be Quarter Horses. Maybe he'll develop some stamina with time.

Black Cherry at least earned something, although it seemed almost by chance not talent.

Dolce Tormento ran happier this time. A little less distance, maybe.

Sing The Sorrow did great. Faded at the end, indicating probable turf sprinter-dom, but pleased with him.
Chinese Wizard - dirt router
Docile - turf sprinter and steeplechaser
Ile de Paris - top turf router
Le Chateau Magique - dirt router
Le Dauphin Noir - turf router and European HOTY
Mid Air Collision - dirt miler
Paris Cubed - turf miler and router
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Solid week for me, a lot of wins in wierd places, but I'll take a 19: 5-3-4 week; keeps my win percentage on the year over 25%, so I'm holding pretty steady.

Two new auction purchases, Be Cool and Everything Right, who I entered only when I saw a pair of weak fields, won pretty easily. I figured if they were worth their salt they'd win against those fields and they proved me right. Kingdom, a son of Loki Dynasty and Crown, won, and will probably go on the shelf for a good long while. 3x2 to Symbol makes me concerned for his soundness.

Savor rocked her field, winning by 11 1/2 geared down. She's now 2 for 2 this year in a pair of stakes and she's only my 2nd string 3yo female sprinter (Era's the queen bee right now!) Rode Tulpen (Midnightconfession x Yellow Roses) pulled clear in her first start for me, so I was pleased with that.

Other than that, Edict turned in a strong performance in defeat in the Florida Derby; he probably loses favorite's status in the Derby, but I'm confident I'm in a good spot with him heading to Kentucky. Stars Come Out is in the same boat after her closing 3rd in the SA Oaks, I'm looking forward to the Kentucky Oaks with her as well, especially if Azelia Bay goes against the boys and gives the fillies a little bit of a break.
Tasha Langley
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Tasha Langley »

Left Behind won.

Dontstopbelieven finished last... again. He really, really doesn't want to run.
Rivendell Acres
Home to...

Aupollo - $1,000
Dreams Never Die - $10,000
King of Jesters - $35,000
Left Behind - $10,000
Sounds of Victory - $7,500
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Well outside of my win by Never Perfect by 8 lengths and the 2nd place finish by False Blue in a stakes....everything else sucked. It seems I can only manage one or no wins a week. I am pretty frustrated with a few horses.....seems like they suck. Story of my life. *sigh*
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Embrace's little brother, Sic Transit Gloria, won his debut by 5 1/2 over a half-brother to Static. Not bad, not bad.
Lauren Haggerty
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Lauren Haggerty »

I had a suprising win and a suprising 2nd so that was nice. I did have a dissapointing 5th with Alivewithdarkness so I'll have to look at her again.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

You know I must have the worst luck or timing of all the simdom. I still have not been able to see my results as everytime I try to log on(usually the early morning) the database is down. I know I had 3 wins 3 places and 1 show and I do know that 2 were maidens and one was a stakes. It appears Soliloquy(Priceless Forever x Solstice) is my stakes winner but that is all I know. Hopefully today I will be able to get my results and enter my horses. :unsure:
Donnie Hidalgo
Two Year Old

Post by Donnie Hidalgo »

I had 4 wins out of 20 starters with 3 of the wins being stakes. The biggest one being Lightninginabottle taking the Sunshine Millions classic and winning 600k
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Very pleased with my week - ended up with 6 wins, including a pair of stakes. Renaissance won the Gulfstream Park Handicap, although he was a bit lucky to do so, and Emstruelybusy won the Sunshine Millions 3yo colt sprint. Had several maiden winners - I'm quite happy with my 2yo crop, and I've been hitting my main goal for this season, which is to have an ITM percentage of 50% or better.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I had a pretty good week. Just three wins this week: Seven Wonders broke her maiden with an awesome turn of foot just like mommy, Pincay kicked some serious sprinter tail in an allowance race, and Silver Frost broke her maiden in a race for Florida breds.

Loki Miracle finished a close second in the exciting Sunshine Millions Distaff. She will get a nice long break now.

Dreamanditwillcome finished a half length behind the Rain Dancer baby, Calais, in the Whirl Charmant Stakes. Maybe with a little more ground she could have caught her.

I had a good many disapointments too. One of those was Mygamewillneverdie- he finished 6th in his race... hopefully he'll do better once he gets some more ground.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

pretty good.. Without A Blink won his alowance adn i ahd one oter winner as well as a bunch of places.. works for me .. good ponies...
Ingrid
Sprinter

Post by Ingrid »

Mostly dismal again, but one horse ran 2nd which was awesome (I ran him the first week and he finished 5th, telling me he does NOT like 1 1/4 miles, lol). Other than Link, I had a bunch of 6th place finishes, a 5th place finish, and a 7th, 9th, and 11th. Terrible, really. But that 2nd place is making me forget about all of it, lol
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Acapulco won!! woot That's really all I cared about. LOL luckily cause everyone else sucked. Ha! I had another 2yo get 2nd. See ME Shimer got 2nd in a race too.

Entering this week sucked. LOL soo many horses, I barely found any free money. ;)