Favorite SIM Horse Contest - Closes Monday results time

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: Favorite SIM Horse Contest - Closes Monday results time

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=55725

Have to go with Much Like Falling. My first big homebred horse, he won the Oceanside classic for me which was one of my top in game goals. Plus he was really fast and has a very pokeable nose.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Zonked without a doubt is my favorite Sim horse (but don't tell Chief or Sister Girl Glory or Idealized or Constant Stranger, lol).

He was my 2nd purchase, my first winner, first stakes winner and horse that kept me playing when I got discouraged. He literally kept my stable afloat. When it came time to retire him I was so bummed (Laura, you might remember the retirement article I wrote).

He's 18 this year and I cringe everytime I see a message, fearful that it will be the dreaded horse alert telling me that he has gone on to greener pastures.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

Tejano's Quest of course! Everything from him being from my first homebred crop, to my first millionaire (and triple millionaire, lol), to winning the Desert Turf Classic and the Steward's Cup Turf, to his uncanny ability to get himself lost and then pop out of nowhere to win and then disappear again. :P (and also the ability to make his owner create very large run-on sentences about him) I'd hug him, but he was missing from his stall this morning...again.
Gateway Farms
Shayna Cross
Classic Contender

Post by Shayna Cross »

Sweetie Fly
One of my yearlings. I love several SIM horses, but probably adore her just because I named her after my real life paint horse. (Random Marking, and she came out with a Blaze, same as my Sweetie). By Shockfly out of a decent broodmare, I'm curious to she what she will do. Who knows, maybe she won't do anything and she'll sit in my pasture just because I love her name :roll:
"The Horse is a mirror to your soul...
and sometimes you might not like what you see in the mirror."
-Brannaman

The Studs
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

I am attached to several of my SIM horses, but at the moment (and sure to stay one for a while) a favorite in my racing barn is Cherry Smash. Partly because of his dam's name, I named him after my first pony and he was supposed to be "she" but oops! While most of my barn is turf routers and chaser types, he is a dirt sprinter, and somehow became my first homebred Stakes Winner this past week. He has been a delightful surprise and is just helping to make Year 31 a pretty good year so far!
Kristen Lexcen
Miler

Post by Kristen Lexcen »

I would have to say my favorite is Chamber

I won her through the new player program after winning a race at Trial Park. I really learned a lot while racing her.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I had fun reading these - and completely forgot about the contest in my rush to get ready to go on vacation. I'm back, and the random selection was Gigi Gofaster! Congrats!