Y30 Ink Slinger Winners

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nan Lanson
Grade 3 Winner

Y30 Ink Slinger Winners

Post by Nan Lanson »

Final results for the Y30 Awards:

1st Place (30,000 GPs): Julie Kluesener for Color Genetics: The Basics
2nd Place (20,000 GPs): Kelley Wachter for A Chat with One of the Deans of 'Chasing: A. R. Roberts
3rd Place (10,000 GPs): A tie for Fanta Arcadia and Gigi Gofaster, for their articles Legacy of the Triple Crown: Awake As I Am and To Geld or Not To Geld? The Economic Choice
4th Place (8,000 GPs): Marzy Dotes for Nitro: When Lightning Strikes You Three Times
5th Place (5,000 GPs): A three-way tie for Gigi Gofaster, Kelley Wachter, and Miriam Shapiro for their articles Hall of Fame: Money Honey, Looking Forward to Break! and Regal Bloodlines: Whitney's Spectacular Female Family.

It's nice to see that everyone gets a prize this time around, since they are all fine articles. Congratulations to all!

This will be my last time hosting the contest. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, send in nominations, vote, or give feedback.
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Re: Y30 Ink Slinger Winners

Post by J K Rowling »

Wow! Thanks a ton to Nan and those who voted!
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to Nan for organizing this! Laura
Nan Lanson
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Nan Lanson »

All awards have been sent out. I'd just like to take this opportunity to extend a blanket 'You're Welcome' to all those who replied with their thanks...it has been my pleasure to run the contests. If I could trust myself not to be so ditzy, I would do it again, but I think it's time for me to step back for a bit.

Thanks again, everyone. :)