Official Survivor game thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Official Survivor game thread

Post by Mike Eaton »

Teams edited for semi finals on page 11

Team Hotwalkers
Player
1 Clinton Jacinto<<<<Eliminated week 7
2 Carole Hanson<<<<<Eliminated week 3
3 Miki Montoya<<<<Eliminated week 2
4 Leonard Beagle<<<<<Eliminated week 5
5 Fanta Arcadia

Team Yanomamo
1 Joe Ferris<<<<<Eliminated week 6
2 Iggy Timeeczech <<<<< Eliminated week 4<<<<Wild Card winner
3 Chani Ruzzo
4 Gigi Gofaster
5 Justin Turner <<<<Eliminated week 1

Weekly Roles will be given every Friday with the Challenge. The competition will be posted on the forum and messaged to you individually.

The Challenge answers are due Monday unless it is a challenge where the you must beat the other team at giving the answer first.
On Tuesday challenge results will be finalized and the losing team will be posted on the forum. The losing team must then message me votes by Wed 8pm Eastern time. The battle will be announced after and the battle will go until Thursday night after we will know who is eliminated and Friday starts a new week.

Friday- weekly roles and challenge given
Monday- Challenge due ( unless you must finish before other team )
Tuesday- Challenge results/role summary due
Wed- Votes offs due by Wed 8pm est-Battle Announced
Thursday- Battle/results

Teams may be changed if one team is overly winning or I feel something must be changed.
Again people that go into battle will be the person with the most vote offs and least and it may be more than one person, but only one person will be eliminated.
*Each week roles are to report to me what they have done to play their role. This is not a must, but if you want automatic immunity for the next two weeks you will do so because that will be given to whoever I feel did best in their roles based on explanation. No one else will no who received immunity.

*If someone on the team can list who is which role for the week and message me they will get to choose who will automatically be eliminated. So this is a strategy thing to try to be the best at your role to get immunity, but also be sneaky so no one knows your given role.

Everytime someone is immune only I will know. If the immune person gets put into challenges the next person with the most votes will take their spot.
Roles-
Horse- Will act as a leader and try to gain answers to challenges and put them together.
Rat- Will be given a lie to spread throughout the week about eliminations and such.
Donkey- Will not be much of a team member and participate to the minimum.
Hotness- Will do everything they can to get ahead for the week.
Talker- Will do everything they can to make sure everything is told to everyone

If I feel there is not enough drama going on with the roles I will plant some things in individuals mailbox to make it interesting, but this will not give any hints or advantages.
Let’s get this rolling
Prize $1 mil sim cash.

*Also see the first thread those rules apply with guessing roles of everyone meaning immunity etc.
Last edited by Mike Eaton 12 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Week 1 the beginning.

Post by Mike Eaton »

Week 1 Challenge
Everyone on each team must submit a desired team name not addressing to your team which name you submitted. Then all team names will be in a poll where everyone must vote for the best name. You may not vote for your own in this poll. The name with the most votes will win and the person and team with that name will be announced and that team will win. The highest number of votes for the losing team will have that name but lose the challenge. Since this is a different kind of challenge then the future ones I will message the horse who was first and last to submit on the team and you guys will need to discuss this and manage this to decide the voting off.

If someone on your team tells you the name they had submitted and you report this to me without knowing you will automatically get immune from the battle. Again not anyone will know who is immune besides me.

Have fun and good luck!

After a question about clarifying here is my reply-
You submit a name yourself everyone will and then all 10 names will be in the poll to be voted on and you vote for the name you like the best not knowing if its your teams because know one is supposed to tell the name they submitted to anyone because if you told someone else and then that person reported me they would gain immunity and you would have a better chance of being voted into the battle.

Please any questions message me so I can clarify to everybody and make this run smooth.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Official Survivor game thread

Post by Mike Eaton »

The results and stats of the chal.1
Team 1 is the victor!
Team 1 team name: Hot walkers
Team 2 will go into voting to see who will be up for elimination =(
Team 2 team name: Yanomamo
Team 2 stats to be considered to be voted to go into elimination round
First to submit: Chani
Last to submit: Gigi
Most voted name: Iggy
Least voted name: Gigi, Joe, Turner
Remember only your team will have the chance to send me votes of who you want to be in battle. The most and least amount of votes will go into battle. More then 2 people could go into battle however only one person will be eliminated. If you do not vote you will be sent into battle round automatically.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

The votes are in there will be 4 people going into battle. Chani. Gigi. Turner. And Joe. Iggy is safe! Only one person will be eliminated.the battlecreate a character for everyone on your team and why they should be represented by that persona. Post here and the worst characters made will be eliminated. The other team will hhelp me judge please post by Thursday 8pm est. Good luck.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Well, someone has to go first I guess! here's mine...The setting is the Simsummit, when representatives of the Simworld's constituent nations will get together to discuss the Simconomy and Simflation and Simsurance (I could go on), and negotiate among themselves for the betterment of the Sim.

Five representatives, all smartly dressed, fully prepared, and confident in their abilities have entered one of the meeting rooms. There were only five chairs in that room, and once they enter, and they close the door sharply looking disdainfully at those left outside. The Greek representative has failed to turn up, and the remaining five, a very mixed bunch, move into the remaining room to begin their discussions.

Chani ‘Chazzah’ Ruzzo; the Italian Representative, is best known for recent tabloid photos of her and a handsome fellow referred to only as ‘Kittens’; she has vehemently denied all allegations. She sweeps into the room, looks around at the stunned gentlemen, and flicks her hair and sighs with tired exasperation as she takes her seat. Justin ‘O’ Turner hands her a crumpled copy of a tabloid newspaper; she rolls her eyes and assertively puts it into her briefcase as O’Turner winks at her.

Justin ‘O’ Turner is the Irish representative. Flush faced and jocular, he continually interrupts the proceedings with frequent non sequitors, loosely veiled insults and odd and slightly disturbing noises, punctuating his comments with phrases like ‘Gotcha!’ and ‘Just kiddin’!’ and ‘Oh, come on, that one was funny!’. The others speculate on his sobriety, and nod and chuckle politely in his direction before returning to their discussion. He repeatedly leans toward Chazzah, asking her if everyone there likes him. She smiles politely but nervously shifts her chair a little further away.

Iggy Time ‘Czech’ is, obviously, the representative from the Czech Republic. Eminently charismatic with rugged bohemian good looks, he is focused and anxious to get to the task at hand. He looks around despairing, mutters something about being used to a ‘better class of people’, and ‘belonging in the other room’, but his quiet self-assurance suggest he has nothing to fear in the negotiations. The others know he has a secret – a habit gambling on the trotters in his homeland.

Gigi ‘Run Away’ Gofaster is the French representative. She arrives with a white flag in one hand, and a ‘deer in the headlights’ look in her eyes. As soon as she sits down, she starts making concessions and offering territory to the others, even when they don’t ask for it, and often when they don’t want it. She passes a note to Iggy, and he looks disdainfully at it, and says, ‘Seriously? What would I do with that? It’s not even as good as Alaska’. But O’Turner leans over, grabs for the paper and says ‘Wait, I want it’. Seeing the frightened look on Gigi’s face as she begins to stammer and look nervously between Iggy and him, adds ‘just kidding!’ and gives a hearty, Irish laugh that degenerates into fits of coughing, burping, and chest pounding.

Joe ‘The Wheel’ Ferris is a dark, little known character from Chicago, serving as the US representative. He sweeps in, relishing his diplomatic role, confident in his experience of scouring meetings like this to repair broken links. He carries an air of confidence about him despite his young age, and even knowing that he could add a couple zeros to his bank account and not match the collective wealth of the room. He tugs on the lapels of his tailored pin stripe suit, props up his feet on the table so everyone can see his Italian made wing-tip shoes, taps his glass, and calls the meeting to order. A hush falls around the room, and they wait for Joe to speak…
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

The result of the battle = Justin Turner Eliminated. Watch for updates tomorrow.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Week 2 Challenege

Everyone on the team was given a clue. The clue will lead to one word. All the words your team comes up with if correct will lead to the bigger clue which will answer the question. The question will be sent to one person on the team, the team with 5 players one will not get a clue but the question. The first team to send me in a message the answer to the question correctly will be the winning team. This challenge will be the first in which you must communicate with your team and also come up with who was the weaker player to see who you want to vote off. Thanks and good luck!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Team Yanomamo
Take the victory this time by only 40 mins or so! Quick answers= me impressed. Next time it will just have to be harder I guess!
Sadly Team Hotwalkers now much vote for who they wish to go into battle and may be eliminated. Votes are not due until WED however, the sooner everyone votes for someone the quicker we can progress to the next week/battle round.
Please send your roll summary of what you did with your role if your interested in trying to become immune this week with your vote off.

Thanks!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Leo and Miki will be going into battle.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Battle is to come up with some creative way to show you stranded on an island. Post here and I will decide most likely with some help.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Mike Eaton wrote:Battle is to come up with some creative way to show you stranded on an island. Post here and I will decide most likely with some help.
Just to clarify, this isn't a race to get a story up first is it?
And what's the deadline?
Miki Montoya
Miler

Post by Miki Montoya »

Mike, i don't quite understand what you mean
I don't know what to put in my signature cos I don't have any clever phrases but I came up with something totally perfect:
Hi.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

make up a story on how you got to the island. send it to Mike via game asap. I think it`s due wed at 8pm est... Mike will have to correct me on that but it`s in the top
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

It doesn't have to be a story it is a creativity battle anything that represents you stranded a picture drawing story which ever is most creative will win. Due Thursday 12am est so wed night.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Miki Montoya
Miler

Post by Miki Montoya »

oohhhh right. I'm on it
I don't know what to put in my signature cos I don't have any clever phrases but I came up with something totally perfect:
Hi.