Official Survivor game thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Official Survivor game thread

Post by Mike Eaton »

Votes are in and Joe will join Chani in the battle.

The battle is to pick the best song and post it about either horses/competition/survival/your journey....Most likable song will win votes will be by my random panal of judges. You can also be creative in this if you wish to sing your own song =)...or something like that....

Please post videos by tomorrow night.

Mike
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Last edited by Jo Ferris 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWYMl2yg1E - this is me, my life journey and horses all in one :P

Lyrics
"I Am"

I'm an angel, I'm a devil
I am sometimes in between
I'm as bad it can get
And good as it can be
Sometimes I'm a million colors
Sometimes I'm black and white
I am all extremes
Try figure me out you never can
There's so many things I am

Chorus
I am special
I am beautiful
I am wonderful
And powerful
Unstoppable
Sometimes I'm miserable
Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the things I am

I'm someone filled with self-belief
And haunted by self-doubt
I've got all the answers
I've got nothing figured out
I like to be by myself
I hate to be alone
I'm up and I am down
But that's part of the thrill
Part of the plan
Part of all of the things I am

Chorus

I'm a million contradictions
Sometimes I make no sense
Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am

Chorus (2x)

Of all the things I am
Sometimes I'm miserable
Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the things I am
Of all the things I am
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

by a 4 to 2 vote... Chani wins. Joe sadly you have been eliminated. Nice run though.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

You can keep putting me in battles, but i honestly think that they are my strong suit.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

For the next challenge you need to message me the answers to this quiz. The person who gets the least correct will automatically go into battle and then there will be a vote. This is very important due to the low number still on the island! Try your best and again message me answers in private. Please do this asap!

Thanks,

Mike

1. Some mushrooms are okay to eat only if they are not multicolored.
True
False
2. Humans can survive up to five days without water.
True
False
3. Walking around the beaches and treading through the water requires extreme care and you should tie cloth to the bottom of your feet.
True
False
4. To swim out of a rip current you should swim to shore as hard and as fast as possible.
True
False
5. Eating snow can provide enough water to prevent your body from dehydrating.
True
False
6. Snowboarders and skiers have been known to cause massive avalanches on snow-topped mountains.
True
False
7. If you suddenly stop shivering in the freezing cold, this is an indication that your body has adjusted to the temperatures.
True
False
8. Wearing tight fitting clothing can keep you warm by reducing heat loss through the body.
True
False
9. When encountered by a large predator the best thing to do is run away.
True
False
10. It is safe to go into shallow waters in order to clean the body.
True
False
11. If the skin suddenly blisters it is best to wash the affected area with sand and water.
True
False
12. It is usually safe to eat the fruits and vegetables that other herbivore mammals eat.
True
False
13. When stranded in the desert, it is a good idea to ration the little water you have left.
True
False
14. When traveling through the desert, one should stop and rest 10 minutes after every three hours of travel.
True
False
15. It is a good idea to bed or rest near the vicinity of a water source.
True
False
16. If the body experiences extreme heating, then it is best to consume the slimy liquid found within cacti.
True
False
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Mike Eaton wrote:by a 4 to 2 vote... Chani wins. Joe sadly you have been eliminated. Nice run though.
Well thats why i signed up for next year! congrats Chani! it wasn't me riding but i havn't been able to find the one with me and Zip, we put in an even faster time it was about 21sec. (that one was about 24sec.) Zip is 24 years old but he still puts in super fast runs!!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Clinton had the least amount correct meaning he will automatically go into battle. So now I need you four to vote on who you wish to join him!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Post by Clinton Jacinto »

Just curious Mike, could you send me the numbers I got wrong. Thanks
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Dangerous Montives $2,000
Iggy Timeeczech
Eclipse Champion

Post by Iggy Timeeczech »

Yeah, could we get an answer key for all of them, it looked interesting.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

So chani got voted in to go against Clinton. The battle for you two is to post a camp fire story which you would tell your fellow members. Most creative and entertaining will win!

Good luck. This is going to be the last "battle" so fight for it.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

does it have to be scary or can be do any kind of story.
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Any kind of story
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Cast:
Image World's An Audience as Narrator (Fitting name and he looks like he has one of those deep voices that starts of a good movie)
Image Whitney as Bella Swan
Image Edward Cullen as Edward Cullen
Image Sword as Jacob Black
Image Black Condor as Carlisle Cullen
Image Kismet as Esme Cullen

Scene 1: The Arrival

Narrator: It was a foggy night with the moon light barely visible across the skies. A chill in the air cuts through Bella's neck as she arrives by trailer in her new owner's stables.

Bella: Wow it's pretty foggy out tonight. I hope the stables aren't too cool and chilly. I don't think the groom packed my warmers.

Narrot: As the trailer passes by the stable stalls. Two red eyes followed. Staring keenly at the passer by. The truck stops. The new owner and helper takes Bella Swan to her new stall. All the other horses are already sleeping tired from training all day. *red eyes piercing out of the dark corner of the stable*

Scene 2: Wow He is ultra hot

Narrator: With the fog settling down through the night. The training started early. All the horses were busy with their early morning exercises. Suddenly a strange, mysterious, but dashing chestnut colt appeared as if from thin air.

Bella: *startled* Oh My Gosh!!! you scared me.

Edward: *smiling* Hmm...your new, so...anything interesting about you; new girl on the block?

Bella: *spaced out and staring* Uhmm...Who me?

Edward: No the ugly donkey riding your saddle... yes YOU!!!

Bella: *thinking to herself* Wow this guys is hot and S.E.X.Y... Well, I was bought from an owner who was losing his stable from bankruptcy and he couldn't pay for his...

Edward: Wait...stop, if I want to know about boringness I would have asked you about your owner. What I want to know is are you Turf or Dirt and tell me your fastest work out time.

Bella: My we haven't met but a few minutes ago and your already asking me about personal stuff. Well you know what that is for me to know and for you to find out. *winks* and by the way the names Bella...

Edward: Mine's Edward...

Scene 3: Wow He is Hot Too!!!

Narrator: Late afternoon the horses are all let lose to run around the pastures for some R and R. Bella decided to walk a trail most horses don't even want to mention, but as Bella being Bella she decided it was no harm in seeing the stunning views. Going through think brushes and dense tress she arrives at a serene view.

Bella: Wow... this view is beautiful. I wonder why the other don't like coming here. This is insane. It's so beautiful.

Narrator: Across the way she sees a dark gray stallion running at full speed. Suddenly it sees Bella looking at him. Seconds later...

Jacob: *Breathing deeply and snarling* Who are you?! and What are you doing in my pasture?!

Bella: Yo chill out dog breathe. How about you give me some space cuz your breathe is fogging up my Gucci blinkers. *thinking to herself* Holly crap where are these hot guys coming from it's like raining studs around here. This one is chiseled like a rock.

Jacob: Hey, how about focusing on me and not my gluteus maximus. Anyways, answer my question.

Bella: I was just walking around and enjoying the view. Who are you by the way? and this pasture isn't all yours.

Jacob: The name is Jacob and yes, these pasture lands are ours. Dirt routers have roamed this pastures for centuries. Wait, are you one of those Turf Router Clan.

Bella: No, I'm an All Weather girl.

Jacob: I see your still an All Weather. Have you decided if you want to be in the Turf or Dirt Clan? Oh by the way this ain't "Underworld" we don't do dirt/turf horses here. Those weirdos.

Narrator: Dark clouds appeared out of nowhere.

Jacob: Hmm... someones coming hide quick!!!

Narrator: Two figures appear behind the thick brushes, while Jacob and Bella hide and listen in.

Carlisle: Esme, that new girl that Edward has been talking to all morning. She is not one of us. I have a feeling she is still an All Weather. We cannot have her running around us. If and when she decide to turn in to a Dirt Router, she will be a threat.

Esme: Why not try and turn her into a Turf Router and let her in the Turf Clan.

Carlisle: It takes a special filly to become part of the Turf Clan. Does she have the mettle to become one of us? I don't see that in her. She doesn't look like she has what it takes. She must be sent away.

Scene 4: The Conflict

Narrator: Carlisle talks to Edward about helping the Clan drive away Bella. A fiery argument starts.

Edward: NO!!!... she is not going anywhere. I'm not going to let you do this father. She can be one of us.

Carlisle: That wench is not worthy of becoming a Turf Router Filly.

Edward: Why not? Because she isn't from a "blue" blooded Turf family, or maybe because she isn't what you want for me father? Which is it.?

Carlisle: I am not here to ask for permission from my own SON!!! If you don't want to help I will take care of it my self. Guards take him away and lock him up for now. I don't need him interfering with my plans.

Narrator: Two burly quarter horses takes away Edward and locks him up in the dungeon stall (the last stall in the stable dark and gloomy).

Scene 5: The Epic Battle

Narrator: Little did Edward's father know that his son knew a little bit of Karate or was it Foxtrot. Anyways, he easily subdued the two twenty-five year old quarter horse geldings. Quickly he turned his attention to saving Bella. With everyone looking for Bella. She decided to turn to Jacob for help. She gallops to the pasture to meet with him. Edwards sees where she is headed and soon follows.

Bella: Jacob, you've got to help. I think they are going to kill me.

Jacob: I won't let that happen. *sticks chest out*

Narrator: Suddenly Edward rushes out of the thick brushes and heads toward Jacob. The battle for the maiden begins. Startled Jacob goes into a defensive stance up on his hind legs. A brutal fight ensues. The two end up hurting each other and injuring one another. With Jacob injuring his left foreleg and Edward injuring his left hind leg both were badly limping. Jacob with his last strength bolts out in a desperate run toward his clan's side of the pasture with Edward in pursuit. Bella decided to go after both of them.

Scene 6: The Tragic End

Narrator: Jacob suddenly changed form and showed his true power to Edward and Bella. He turned into a Werehorse. A hairy like best with extra ordinary strength.

Edward on the other hand also was not to be out muscled by the Tim Tebow like figure...I mean the werehorse figure. Image

As both wage epic wars against each other, Bella gets caught in the cross fire and was hit by an enraged Edward with a round house kick to the face. She dies on the spot.

Edward: *Shocked and motionless*

Jacob: NO!!!...YOU KILLED HER!!! YOU KILLED HER!!!...

Narrator: With his last might Jacob runs toward Edward and slams him to a near by tree. He goes unconscious. Jacob then rips Edward's heart out and raises it to the sky.

Jacob: WHY?!!! MUST YOU PUNISH ME THIS WAY!!!

THE END

-Jacob Black was killed by a hunter who thought he saw a large moose like creature roaming his backyard.-Image

I hope everyone who read this little story enjoyed it. I tried to make it epic and funny at the same time with a little bit of drama on the side. :)
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

okay my story is done, the other part needs to be done tmw am... it'll be up tomorrow before 8pm est. This challenge came at a bad week for me (two papers to write AND a conference.) So excuse me in advance, if I get particularly snappy and rude.