Arravision

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Ok I had to put this one up I was given this horse who'd be possibly a nice allowance horse. But no he goes into the gate in the Pan American Handicap, the bell rings and he goes out. I'm truly excited about this colt. I have him in the Okinawa Cherry Blossoms Stakes, which doesn't appear to difficult but man I'm seriously considering getting him a SIMage made! I'm so thrilled with this horsie! Especially since he won when I really needed the money. Anyways go Arrie!!
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

He's a half to Arravale, one of my current favorite horses in training! That's enough to make me a fan. =D

Arravale is going to kick some butt this year.
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Awesome! I'll be checking Arravale out as well. Any half to Arrie is worth it!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

:wub: :wub:
Arravale rocks my world.
Therefore, Arravision also rocks my world (and his RL equivalent, Delahoya.) Not to mention Kauai, their SIM half-sister by A Crown Awaits.

Hope the ship to Japan doesn't take too much out of Arravision this week, thouh.

Hmmm...Who does Kalosca want to go visit this year? Dynaformer? (Oooh.) Sadler's Wells?...Giant's Causeway...or maybe Acapulco or Stop and Stare...
Decisions... :D
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

In my opinion, Stop and Stare is dead ultra hot. But that's just my opinion. ;)
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Unforunately I believe the trip did take some out of him. I'm going to leave him in Japan at a farm for a weeks before racing him again, and at Japan. Maybe an allowance race to boost his confidence after the forth in that race.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

This will be my first horse to reach a 100k in earnings! (Most likely since he's only 4k away!)