So Excited

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ayup :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

i will be in chat I was out of town for the first two weeks

my family knew when results day was when I all but rushed to computer first chance I had :lol:
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Faith Powers
Derby Contender

Post by Faith Powers »

I can't wait for results either! I have 3 horses in stakes tonight, and all have a chance to win :D Unfortunatly I have to wake at 6AM (eastern) so I can't stay up...but I can go to sleep now and then morning will come faster! lol :P
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Eric Nalbone wrote: Sure, there are always examples of horses like Throne going to Dubai and coming back to finish out the season in FINE form, but he'd been managed perfectly coming into that race and largely sheltered from the elite of the handicap division until JUST before his trip to Dubai. Ali LaDuke's race selection with that horse was BRILLIANT, and it helped that Throne really just seemed to enjoy the desert (for another example of a horse that loved the desert, take a look at Power Surge).

Anyway, thats a long answer to a short question, but its an answer!
Awww, I am beaming with pride right now! I don't want to get all sappy and cheesy, but that means a helluva lot coming from you, Eric. :D B)

But seriously, I rock. ;) His 4yo season was absolutely flawless. Of course, it helped a lot that he was a proven shipper. He won in Dubai, Japan, and the US as a 3yo.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

The airline strike stranded Conduit in CA at the end of his 3yo year, I believe - hence Malibu, not BC Classic.