One Small Thing

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: One Small Thing

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Bump
;p
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I'm sure people have asked for this before but I don't see any discussions about it so I'll ask anyway.

Can we get filters (in all the dropdowns that list breeds in our barns) to include "all stock breeds" and maybe an "all but TBs". If I have to pick one, the "all stock breeds" is more important to me as, if I understand correctly, they can all be trained together.

Edit: also an "all but foals" age filter (useful for breeding barns)? You can't just filter mares by 4/up because sometimes you have young broodmares.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Gwen Morse wrote: 3 years ago I'm sure people have asked for this before but I don't see any discussions about it so I'll ask anyway.

Can we get filters (in all the dropdowns that list breeds in our barns) to include "all stock breeds" and maybe an "all but TBs". If I have to pick one, the "all stock breeds" is more important to me as, if I understand correctly, they can all be trained together.

Edit: also an "all but foals" age filter (useful for breeding barns)? You can't just filter mares by 4/up because sometimes you have young broodmares.
this is what custom barns are for.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

when entering can we have a drop down menu for stakes races or no stakes races? I have a 3win horse who I want to search all options but stakes races for
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Pete Vella wrote: 3 years ago
Gwen Morse wrote: 3 years ago I'm sure people have asked for this before but I don't see any discussions about it so I'll ask anyway.

this is what custom barns are for.
I just started with custom barns but I don't see a way to group all my stock breeds (or all my mares) using the smart filters. I can only move them one at a time.

Maybe update my suggestion to be "only in custom barns" as part of the pay features as that's what I was thinking of when I asked.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

More space for “Favourite SIM Horses” in my Profile please 🤪🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Diane Townsend wrote: 3 years ago when entering can we have a drop-down menu for stakes races or no stakes races? I have a 3win horse who I want to search all options but stakes races for
I like this I have horses that are good runners but not stakes caliber runners. So, there are times, I want just to find the races that are not categorized as stakes races.

This probably isn't a small thing, and I am sure I will explain it incorrectly to how I want to. As that is just the way I am.

I am sure this would be a long process, but I was wondering in the Create-a-race form. If there could be like a subform for conditions races. So for example, there are the two "Hopeless Stakes" races that have an extra condition to be entered. Such as, "Year-54 Week-16 Day-3 (11pm) The Meadowfields (NJ) Condition: Fast. Race 10 - 1 mile. Dirt. Standardbred-Trotter. "The Hopeless Trotter Stakes." Sponsored by Gigi Gofaster. At least 20 starts without a win. 3 year olds and up. Stakes. Purse $100,000 Entry Fee $1,000 (40 points)." Being able to create races such as various types of allowance races that have certain rules that can restrict who is and is not eligible for the race.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

More 3yo maiden races please 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago More 3yo maiden races please 🤪
see also more 3yo (or 3+) maiden claimers

and speaking of claimers wouldn't a claimer horse type be grand.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Could we get a Reminders feature. It could just send a little note to our inbox at a given date so people could be reminded to gallop, enter, breed, etc. ?
yeah
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago Could we get a Reminders feature. It could just send a little note to our inbox at a given date so people could be reminded to gallop, enter, breed, etc. ?
I like this! Just a little “note” that appears on every page (or the option to customise which pages it appears on) until you delete it, would certainly be useful imo.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Carole Hanson wrote: 3 years ago
Dylan Christensen wrote: 3 years ago Could we get a Reminders feature. It could just send a little note to our inbox at a given date so people could be reminded to gallop, enter, breed, etc. ?
I like this! Just a little “note” that appears on every page (or the option to customise which pages it appears on) until you delete it, would certainly be useful imo.
Bump
;p
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

But, isn’t that what your phone calendar/notifications are for?
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program

Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago But, isn’t that what your phone calendar/notifications are for?
I'd rather not clutter my phone with SIM notifications, and it would be nice to have the notes show up on your SIM pages when you log in so that you're constantly reminded.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Rochelle Zahacy wrote: 3 years ago But, isn’t that what your phone calendar/notifications are for?
I do have a life outside of the SIM as do most
yeah