2 Stallions For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

In an effort to cull my ever-growing herd, I am offering two stallions for sale! Redoute's Choice is the red-hot real life Australian sire, breaking records left and right down under, while Hirapour is the Juddmonte bred 2004 Champion Steeplechasing Eclipse winner. Both are turf distance sires, and Hirapour might be able to throw nice steeplechasing foals as well (I have no clue on the second one, but my guess is he should).

They are on the sales page for 400k and 250k respectively, but those prices aren't set in stone (and I would let them go for cheaper)! I would actually prefer trading horses, so if you have any sort of offer at all please PM me or post here!

Also, I would be willing to sell Hirapour very cheaply (under 75k or even less) to a new player if you give me a good reason(s). :D That offer ends next Sat. March 3rd.
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Stephen Saratoga
Turf Router

Post by Stephen Saratoga »

I'd pay 100k for Redoute's Choice. That probably sounds cheap but his stud fee is only $100. I know you've set the fee but I could breed 4000 foals for 400k. I'm not interested in trading anything for him though. You'll always be able to breed to him for free but I would probably raise his stud fee to the 5000-10,000k range.
SS
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

Hmm...I'd be interested in Hirapour...I love me some steeplechassers. I dunno if the sim would take that into account with the steeplechasers, though...

I do know that my horse Superdynamo was created with breeding similar to McDynamo...I think it'd be cool to eventually have a Superdynamo son and a Hirapour son running together in the same stable...
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Thanks for the interest so far! I'd like to add that it seems Redoute's Choice is a turf miler stallion, as it seems his foals (for one reason or another) aren't as effective over a mile.
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky