Notorious Sidelined By Injury

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I think I'll be the one to announce Notorious is off the Triple Crown trail with a quarter crack. Bittersweet, really, considering I didn't originally intend to run. But anyway, good luck to the other hopefuls, and we'll see you in the fall.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

My sympathies - it's a tough blow, having gone through a similar thing with California. Very nice colt - I imagine he'll be chilling out, listening to Duran Duran until he can strut his stuff on the track again!

Laura
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Bummer, sorry to hear about that. Notorious is a tough horse, hope his recovery goes well and he is able to get back in the groove.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Boooo!

1/4 cracks suck!!

Loki D babies rock, BRING ON THE BELMONT!
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Injuries happen, so I'm not really too depressed, and he'll be back another day.

The Belmont is a possibility, because he'll actually be recovered a few days before the Derby, but I don't know about throwing him back to the lions so quickly. We'll see how it all goes.
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

I am very sorry to hear about his injury, hopfully he can hit the track soon!
Elizabeth Smith
Two Year Old

Post by Elizabeth Smith »

I am sorry to hear about your horse being sidelined with an injury good luck bring him back when he heals please let me know how he is doing .