"the perks"

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I was looking over the coming "perks" that will be avaliable...I can't decide if i'm more excited about the prospect of "purchasing" real stallions and mares..or the thought of bring in a real mare that we have worked with.. lol, for me its a toss up between those 2..What catches your fancy....
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

doesn't matter.. can't afford one until I can buy a car that doesn't scare me...

but I was wishing for Roses in May
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I am buying silks, the stallions Atlas, Jet-Ski, Exit, and Canute, two mares (no I won't tell you people who), and a newsletter subscription.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

I'm selling a kidney on the black market then buying to my heart's content!

Kidneys are SO overrated anyway.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I will be buying a real life stallion, a subscription to the sim newsletter, a sim image, and who knows what else(LOL).
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Right now I cannot afford anything, but I want to be able to get a newsletter subscription and a mare :)
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

I'm buying a lot. A bunch of stallions I'm buying back (Impressive, Fusaichi Pegasus, Prefamageps, Crew, and I'm still deciding with Montjeu, Galileo, and Icon. I'll probably eventually wind up with a couple new stallions, a few new mares, newsletter subscription, maybe a few adds or silks. I may eventually buy a few stallion adds or sponsor a few races, we'll have to see.

-Eric
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I'll buy some real life mares and stallions- and a newsletter subscription. B)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Oh the fun of shopping! I might just go back to the second job I just quit.. lol

Gothic Dream, Loki D, Faith Justifed, Tri Star and Midnight Confession will all be coming home.. And that's just off the top of my head.. Considering I'm <span style='color:red'>Possessive</span> eventually I'll want them all back.

Pretty Green and Silver silks of course.. Newsletter...

The real life horse thing doesn't interest me as much, because in real life, standardbreds are my life. I'm not so up to date on t-breds. I already had Inspired Kiss in the old sim.