The Foaling Contest 2012!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: The Foaling Contest 2012!

Post by Melissa Mae »

Just so y'all know, Red is back on cam in a different stall.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

I am so sorry Meagan. I know the sorrow you and red feel. I know there is no words to make it any easier but give red a big hug and kiss for me. I went to sleep around twelve and didnt peek at the cam. I wished there was something i could to make yall feel better but i know there is nothing but time to heal those wounds. Again I am truly sorry for your loss.
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Hey all -

Thanks for the condolences and thoughts for us. Red is doing fine as of today, and is currently out romping in her pasture. We'll be keeping a watch on her over the next couple of days and have her up on the cams for the night. She's been a real trooper through it all, and had proven she's worth her weight in gold to me in such a short amount of time. I'll be tracking when she comes on to her foal heat and then see about breeding her again on the heat cycle after that. So hopefully we'll be having another foaling contest next year for her!

I just checked out who won the contest, and it looks like Melissa Mae was first and Ramey Furney second. I'll send your GPs over as soon as I can find my card to purchase more. If for some reason I get distracted or get busy, send me a private message on SIM and tell me to pay attention. It's been a bit hectic the last couple of days and I want to make sure that I don't forget anything, as I'm prone to do so with the lack of sleep I've had the last week! Haha.

Congrats to Mel and Ramey, and thanks for playing and watching!

Meagan
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Frances Krell
Turf Router

Post by Frances Krell »

So very sorry about what happened, please keep us updated on how she does. <3 Thanks for taking the time to run such a fun contest, and I'm sorry it took such a difficult turn.

Congrats to the winners on their predictions. :)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

So very sorry about the foal Meagan, here's hoping she's okay for the next one.