Love the Souvenir Program

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Just thought that I'd say how cool that Big Cap program is. I'm sure the oldsters have seen em before, but ti's a first for me. It's coool!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Actually it's brand new, the first time I've done it. Glad you like it!!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

It is awesome to see what kind of quality horses are running and its telling I am nowhere near that level! lol
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

It's awesome.

As I said, so tempted to find a horse to enter just so I can get in on that ;)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

There will be one for the Oaks, one for the Derby, one for the DWC, one for the Preakness, Belmont, and then after that I have to decide what races are worthy.

Week 6 is scary I never like week 6. It used to be week 4 so now I'm glad this isn't the week I dislike.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

You should have one for the Jockey Club Gold Cup if you're going to have one for the Santa Anita Handicap. Give the east coast its due. :)
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Well duh, but that's like week 14. There are many other weeks to think about before then. Like duh the Travers will get one, etc.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

*raises hand* I vote for any race I have a horse in! :D
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol, guess i need to look closer and figure out exactly what that is...