March Madness Pool

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

March Madness Pool

Post by Brandon Cashell »

Would anybody be interested in participating in a pool for the NCAA basketball tournament aka March Madness. I was thinking about making the buy in 5,000 game points a person and there will be payouts for 1-3 place. So basically to buy in you would put 5,000 game points into my account before the tournament starts to be eligible I would hold the game points until after the tourney and then pay out the winners, I am a very honest person so nobody has to worry about me stealing the game points. The tournament will be ran by CBS sports so there is no way for me to cheat or manipulate the winner. After you put the points into my account I will send you an email with how to long into our bracket on CBS sports where you fill out your bracket and your all set, you will also be able to see everyone elses brackets and track stats as the tourney progresses. Just want to gauge interest before putting it together if you are interested you can reply here or private message me. Thanks

Also don't put game points into account yet, the tournament doesn't start for about a month so if we get enough people I will contact those interested a week or two before.
Iggy Timeeczech
Eclipse Champion

Re: March Madness Pool

Post by Iggy Timeeczech »

I'll be in
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Awesome Iggy I'll make a note and keep track of the names who say they are interested and when we get closer I'll sen you the info.
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

I'm in
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

I'm in
Alex Saf A Ka
Derby Contender

Post by Alex Saf A Ka »

I'm in
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Great guys looking forward to it
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Alright guys it's just about time as the brackets will be releases this Sunday. I already have our account set up on CBS sports for us its not too late for anyone else if the want to play.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

In, I am.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

Please add me to the list of participants.
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

So far there is 40,000 GP's in the prize pool. If it stays at that I was thinking of 30,000 to the winner and 10,000 to the runner up. Also if anyone is still interested there is still plenty of time to enter first game isn't until next Thursday.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Oh I didn't see this until now! If it's still possible I'll gladly join, just let me know.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

I am interested if I could still get in...
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Hey Rob you can still get in but picks must be in before first game tomorrow, send me your email ASAP and I will send you the email with the info you also just need to put 5000 game points into my account.
Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Ok guys we are down to the finals and it looks like it is between 2 people, if Kentucky wins Tim Safka wins and if Kansas wins Kay O Johnson wins. Good luck to the both of you.