Week 5 Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I have 4 winners, 1 second, and 2 thirds, and a bunch of 4th.

Massage, Hidden in Haze, Crimson Knight, and Oathkeeper won!!!!
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I won two stakes! My first ones since I returned to the game! AND my favorite CAH won.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

BONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banner's latest baby, Bongo (by Bago) broke her maiden by 5 1/2 lengths!!!!!!

Also Tejano Tribute won a stakes (by TEN LENGTHS!), Companion was 2nd (to Monaachi) in a stakes, Soleil Charmant won in her first start, Diane de Poitiers won again as did Serena's Future, and Sirah broke her maiden.

Both Companion and Sirah had worked this week (last weekend, after workouts went live).

B
O
NGO
And Bongo is her name-o!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

this week's stats look like 7: 1-2-0 14 % win percentage 43 % OTB

my highlights

Wormtongue
only 2 starts were in yr 16 and yr 15
1st start as a steeplechaser and he wins by 6 woooo
running line was funny: Started with the field showed speed bid between horses blundered 4th jump impressively

Clear Lake
making 2nd start in a 1 1/2 miles NW3 and he finishes second to a real good horse so really happy with what he showed me

Unbridled Indy
finished 3rd in her first start returns to finish 2nd, will be adding some equipment to deal with her rankness though

other horses bringing in checks were Danzig's Cat and Allience

must say the horse I was expecting the least from won the race so that made my day right there

Overall Stats are: Trainer Stats for Year 18: 22 : 4 - 2 - 4 Win-18.2% OTB-45.5%
Stakes Wins: 0 I Maiden Wins: 3 I 2 Year Old Wins: 0
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Jonathan Bolt
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jonathan Bolt »

This was my best week ever. I had 3 wins including my first Graded/Group and Grade 1/Group 1 win, 2 seconds and a third from 13 starters.

Crownemifyagotem won the G1 Reserve Stayers Stakes in South Africa in his first start for me.

Gambit won the G3 Burj Najaar in his second start for me, this is his second win in the race he love to go long on the dirt
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

5 winners for me. I'm excited about Perfect Other, a filly I kinda forgot to pay attention to last year...she's finally running this year and is now 2-for-2. She won a NW2 this week!

Also winning a NW2 was For All Time, my second favorite 2yo. He's also 2:2-0-0 now!

My mare Kumari Continent had two winners this week - Effortless and Love Never Fails.

Also, I got my first steeplechase win. :)!
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Post by Peter Gleason »

I had my first winner ever! A maiden at Trial Park with my CAH. Other than that it was actually quite disapointing (5: 1-0-0) but im happy
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

One win this week, from the last horse I expected to win. I call her my psycho filly cause of her first running line. I'm happy with that.

Handfuls of seconds and fourths and one very happy third that I did not expect. Nice week.
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

My best week for earnings Darla was 2nd in a Garde 2, i took the bull by the horns racing her there she was ten lengths behind the winner but she'll like more distance and Late at Night was 2nd in a Maiden another step up, all the others were flops but ah well, Darla made my day, oh yeah a steeplechaser made another good run just placed outside the money he ran 6th he will improve with less distance hopefully
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

I got my second 2year old win of my career! My first 2yo won week 16 of last year and my 2yo Knows No Fear won this week! It was a small feild but he won easily by 4 lengths. YAY!

I had a 2yo filly place 3rd in her first time out in a stakes race, which is the same thing her half brother did for me last year, and he was my first 2-yo winner!

I only had 5 runners this week, 1 other got 5th and the other 2 were off the board.
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

HEY. I have 3 SoS and two of them were 1-2 in the faceoff! :D
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I had 5 wins, which I think ties for the most wins I've ever had in a week? Either way, I'm ecstatic. Cabernet ate up the extra distance and broke her maiden. I changed Holiday Cheer's equipment and she eked out a maiden win by a nose ...good girl! Forgotten Dream broke her maiden on the second try, and Glissade won her second open allowance easily. I think the blinkers helped her early on.

But as fantastic as all these wins were, none were as thrilling as Come What May's ...after 2 runner-up stakes finishes in California, she destroyed the Festival of Light S field at Hialeah by 10 lengths. :o

I had a bunch of 2nds and 3rds, too. Gosh I'm proud of my horses.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

(10) 2-1-1 $68,940 (-50k)

I can't believe Dayjur Sea won the SOS faceoff... especially after a late ship from CA and with his record... and my boy Always Secret beat out some of his sisters, guess turf was his calling after all... too bad I have to give Dayjur's purse back to his rightful owner Peihe... who owns three SOS.

I managed 3/3 claims... and cringed when I realized they were all Ronda's... I already swiped promising 3 yo Loveonthewater from her earlier... and refused an offer to sell back. It's not looking like large sums of cash will sway me on this crop either... I want to stretch out Focus On Revenge, get Malibu on lasix and take over the world with Tropical Lemon... wicked name!

Cactus Sunrise got his mojo back and stomped an allowance field after a pathetic showing in a previous claiming race.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Weeeell... it was a pretty crappy week for me. Instead of focusing on the bad and super bad, I'll only post winners (and I won't tell you how many starters I had either!).

At Magic Velocity (by Performing Magic) finally got his groove on again by winning a NW3.

Kenscoff, a colt I've had up for sale for $20,000 all week, made his turf debut (in a claiming race) and won by 5 under a hand ride. So now I'm keeping him. :P

My Messenger (The Scarlet Nite-Angel's Nest) broke her maiden impressively by 8 lengths. Super wow! :D By the way, her half sis is for sale for $1.2 million... though I might just keep her too. I'll leave her up for a few more days I guess.

SURPRISE (Ghostzapper x Loki Miracle) made her debut and won by 3 1/2 lengths. I'm hoping for some great things from this girl.

And that's all. :ph34r:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Ian - it was that tongue tie I told you to put on. =D And I love late shippers so I've always thought he was fine (he'd been sitting on a farm since Week 3). Or... it was probably luck. lol. There were a lot of close finishes in that race, and I feel really lucky!
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky