Name My Foals - Year 3

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Re: Name My Foals - Year 3

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

There are still about 12 left to name, and I've started galloping yearlings to find out bonuses. Already there is almost $100,000 in extras, and I've only gotten through the yearlings whose names start with "F"! I have included gallops on the "Named" page of the spreadsheet, but haven't calculated anything yet for the totals page. So if you'd like to see what the results are so far, feel free to take a look!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

There are still a few left unnamed. Here are some hints for what I am thinking about names for a few of those that are left:

Oxbow Bend-Callie the Cat: This colt's dam is named for my slightly chubby calico cat. I've always named her foals after something relating to her before.
Spartan-Eastern Saga: This filly seems like she should have a strong name, perhaps something relating to being a warrior?
ZImm's Free Beer-No Memories: Definitely need a name merging the sire and dam together!

Also, I missed including two yearlings up until the last time I uploaded the spreadsheet. Missing before were a Catch colt and a Zebra Striped filly. They are now listed under the Unnamed tab. In addition, I've posted some more gallops, and included the bonuses in the Totals tab!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

All are named now. I am still galloping babies, and will let everyone know about sending out their rewards as soon as I am finished. As an FYI, I wouldn't expect for the gallops to be finished before the end of the TBS auction, in case anyone was planning on that. I just won't have time to finish before then, but I will finish asap!
Inspiration Stud
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

All done! MANY, MANY, MANY thanks to everyone for participating! Please PM me a horse privately for the total amount (Column D) that you are owed for your participation in this contest. I will return the horse to you after the required 48 hour wait period.

Congratulations to ZERO SMITH for winning the $50,000 bonus! Zero, please add on an additional 50k to your total when you send over your horse for the reward.

Thank you again for all of your help, and I promise that this year I will try to keep the foal numbers to a smaller number than the craziness of last year!
Inspiration Stud
Zero Smith
Two Year Old

Post by Zero Smith »

Thanks for providing the competition Nikki, and the rewards. Let's hope those yearlings win you that much back – and more.