Christmas Comes Early for Poor SIMsters

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Christmas Comes Early for Poor SIMsters

Post by The Steward »

Here is a "contest" of sorts, open to anyone who does not currently have any Game Points in their account. Someone has donated $$$ to be divided up between SIMsters who may need a boost because they can't afford game points right now for whatever reason. I want you to write me and tell me why you should be given such a gift.

I say that kind of loosely, because frankly I don't really want to read a bunch of stories that make me cry! So bonus points if you can put a funny spin on it, such as bashing your boss if you recently got fired, etc. "Contest" open until we run out of $$.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Re: Christmas Comes Early for Poor SIMsters

Post by Joe Bengston »

exactly how do you want us to contact you? it says write to you, but there could be several different ways in which to do that, so just asking for clarification.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

horseraceguy101 wrote:exactly how do you want us to contact you? it says write to you, but there could be several different ways in which to do that, so just asking for clarification.

Oh I know this one. Use the "contact us" button at the bottom of any page of the main sim website. This is always the most effective way to contact the steward.

(If I'm wrong please yell at me accordingly)
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Tammy you are 100% right ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

The Steward wrote:.......frankly I don't really want to read a bunch of stories that make me cry! So bonus points if you can put a funny spin on it......
So, if someone makes you laugh so hard you cry (and nearly pee yourself) they don't win?

Stormy :lol:
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

i can be brided to to behave! .....