Week 7 Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Well, I had a pretty good week.

It all started off with a bang with ARMANI S (Symboli Kris S x Harmonia, by Isolation) winning the Fairy Stakes for me in Japan. I do believe I have won that race every single year since the SIM's reopening- that so ROCKS!

GEOGRAPHY (Deep Impact x Map, by Conduit) made her debut and won "impressively". She's exciting.

GLORY IS FOREVER (Dubawi x Airwave, by Air Express) finally broke her maiden... I guess all she needed was that tongue tie.

MAGICAL (Lokite Magic x Schism, by Storm Cat) broke her maiden in Australia second time out.

PARADISE (First Samurai x Inventing Paradise, by Mr. Prospector) made her debut and won by 2 lengths. Rock on. First Samurai is looking like one hot sire.

SIX SIGNS (Give Applause x Six Perfections, by Celtic Swing) won the West Australian Guineas easily, because he is cool.

START SOMETHING (Lion Heart x Viva La Flag, by Rahy) broke his maiden in Europe.

TOKYO (El Condor Pasa x Sunday Spirits, by Sunday Silence) won the Henry II Stakes impressively in Frace. woot

Those are all the winners... had some big disappointments too, but I'll keep it positive. :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

TammyFox wrote: Next surprise of the day was Piston winning over the likes of Zen Garden in the Champion Mile in Hong Kong. This is his first stakes win ever and I am so thrilled. I want to say thanks Mallory for pointing out he might be happier at a mile or so. This colt has frustrated me for the longest and for him to win his first stakes race is just awesome.
WOOHOO! That was awesome. Go Piston!
Jackie
Sprinter

Post by Jackie »

I didn't have a great week, but it was okay. I had a second, third, and fourth. I was actually quite happy with those b/c I thought the fields are pretty tough that they were in. I had 3 more race and 2 of those disppointed and I wasn't expecting too much out of the third one, so I couldn't be disappointed with him,lol.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Emily Mitchell wrote: GEOGRAPHY (Deep Impact x Map, by Conduit) made her debut and won "impressively". She's exciting.
Much, MUCH love for her.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Emily Mitchell wrote: GEOGRAPHY (Deep Impact x Map, by Conduit) made her debut and won "impressively". She's exciting.
OOOOH how did I miss THAT?
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Mark Millard
Two Year Old

Post by Mark Millard »

Patten, McFarlan made Legendofthepeople look really really good today.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=21566' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=21566</a>
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I want to say a congrats to the following owners of New River-bred winners this week:

Steve Martinelli, whose horse SUPERCHARGED won the Spend a Buck Handicap.

Janey Adams, whose filly CHRISTMAS EVE won the Keio Hai Nisai Stakes.

Susie Raisher, whose horse VALLEY FORGE won an allowance.

Doug Kidwell, whose colt DR. RICHARDSON broke his maiden.

Also congrats to the following owners of winners out of New River-bred and owned mares:

Eric Nalbone, whose filly TRAP (!!!) won the Black Eyed Susan Stakes (!!!).

Susie Raisher, whose filly COLORS BRIGHT won the Maryland Racing Handicap.

Emily Mitchell, whose two year old filly GEOGRAPHY broke her maiden.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Ara Davies wrote: Eric Nalbone, whose filly TRAP (!!!) won the Black Eyed Susan Stakes (!!!).
TRAP!
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Ara Davies wrote: Susie Raisher, whose horse VALLEY FORGE won an allowance.
So much love for this guy.

And Colors Bright, but that tends to go without saying.