Hard Spun!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

That looked like a good race he ran, my non expert opinion states! Anyways I liked him and Congrats on the win to Hard Spun
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I was excited, since he was bred by Brushwood, and they're some of my favorite people. I've seen his mother a ton of times, and always thought she was gorgeous, but she always blended into the background, being with the likes of Catinca, Fiji, Storm Beauty, Balistroika, La Affirmed, etc. I suppose next time I go, I'll be paying more attention to Turkish Tryst! :D
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

He is one super handsome horse, too.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

He really is - I was at Turfway Park yesterday on an uncharacteristically warm and sunny day - no car getting stuck in the mud this year!

He's also on the tall side for a Danzig, but really well proportioned. In the paddock, I was quite impressed with him (I also liked the Smart Strike who ended up finishing second - I think he's a full to English Channel, and this really cool looking son of El Corredor . . . who finished nowhere. Two out of three ain't bad).

I also cashed a nice ticket in the Bourbonette - I bet the Point Given filly to win and place (she won), and I also bet the 26-1 Aspiring (Seeking the Gold x Lassie's Legacy filly) across the board, partly because she's bred to route, and this was her first try at a mile, and partly because I own her in the SIM. So, she finished third, and the show price more than paid for her bet. I left Turfway with a profit, so that's always happy.