Reverse Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

okay I am not sure if anyone has done this before but here goes..

after being outbid everytime I put an offer during an auction.. I find it important to take matters into my own hands..

I have $50,000
burning a hole in my pocket... I will be accepting your best opportunities on how to spend this 50,000 for the next two days... Ending at 11 pm EST Monday.

post on this thread what you have for me... I will be willing to look at most anything..foals, yearlings, racers, brrodmares, and stallions ( dare to dream big I say lol )

No steeplechasers... I am not looking for you to offer crapola... something decent.. just looking to buy one horse..not a package of five..

I am just learnign the game so feel free to explain to me why I would be a moron not to take your offer :-)

happy reverse auctioning!
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

I can sell you some bred mares and give you free breedings to one of my stallions
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I can offer you Lovelight <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=25168' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=25168</a>

she's a nice 3yo filly, still racing turf sprinter and maiden winner, and will likely make a good broodmare
I'm just here for the fun of it
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Thank you for the people that posted.. A big thank you to those of you who messaged me. The sim world is full of some of the nicest people around. Although many people did not want to post there kind offers I was given many. Thanks a bunch you guys.. but I am almost broke...

it was nice to get offers on some great horses...

Peace out!
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner