Sale Page

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I realize money is switching hands like crazy right about now, but never fear... I'm not posting another auction. :D :lol:

Just wanted to say I put a whole bunch of horses up on the sales page today... including more yearlings! I find it much easier to part with them due to the breeder awards, so yeah... I'm still working on downsizing... seems to be a constant struggle. Many horses of racing age are up there too.

All prices are negotiable... somewhat. Just don't offer me 5k for a horse I have up for 100k. You know, be realistic. B)

So go check them out!
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

In similar fashion, I just put 25+ yearlings, some on the New Player page, others on the regular sales page. The majority are in the $15-30k range, a few are more, a few are less, but the most expensive is $65k. So if you have a tight budget head over there pronto!
Mike Prevost
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Prevost »

Darn this 5 horse a day limit!
ASTONISHING...50k
HEMI CUDA Year 20 Stewards Cup Sprint Winner. 30k
WORTH MY WEIGHT. Richest son of Monaachi. Stewards Cup Mile Winner Year 23. 50k
MCARDLE. 10k Pacer
Lost Puzzle 20k Dirt Sprinter
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I apparently keep missing all of these babies. :huh:
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

So in my first jaunt to the sales pages in ages (as I have been trying to be good and...not buy things), I picked up a Memorex Victory mare for, um, $50,000. Which I was not really planning on spending.

Now to win some dollars and find her a nice boyfriend.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Remember guys, the prices on mine are negotiable. Of the two people who PMed me, I cut them both the deal they asked for. :) Especially if you are new/lacking in a good stable, I can be generous.

Oh, and I put a bunch of steeplechasers on the new player page for $1 each. I don't want to try to figure them out, so if you want to- have at it!
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

EmThompson wrote: So in my first jaunt to the sales pages in ages (as I have been trying to be good and...not buy things), I picked up a Memorex Victory mare for, um, $50,000. Which I was not really planning on spending.

Now to win some dollars and find her a nice boyfriend.
I saw her too! I had to convince myself not to click the "Buy" button, as I just claimed a Memorex Victory mare about two weeks ago, and I already have one in my barn too (though she's barren this year). But good luck with your own Memorex Victory mare now!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

NikkiSherman wrote:I saw her too!  I had to convince myself not to click the "Buy" button, as I just claimed a Memorex Victory mare about two weeks ago, and I already have one in my barn too (though she's barren this year).  But good luck with your own Memorex Victory mare now!
I am dying to breed her to someone really fabulous. I had all these grand plans in mind as I was hovering indecisively over the "buy" button, but now I've forgotten them all, as is my way.