Two Mile Dirt Stakes, Week 9

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

For those who have distance-loving dirt horses and have already done their Week 9 entries, the New River Stakes for four year olds and up, run at two miles on dirt at Belmont, has just been put up. This is (to my knowledge), the longest dirt stakes in the SIM.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

I'm putting Squishy in there...he's still a maiden, but based on Jazil, 2 miles on dirt may be his perfect distance...
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Patten Fuqua wrote: I'm putting Squishy in there...he's still a maiden, but based on Jazil, 2 miles on dirt may be his perfect distance...
Squishy is the most awesome name ever.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Jonathan Bolt
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jonathan Bolt »

I love this race it gives Gambit a place to run. He loves long distance dirt races.