Randall's Rambling

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

S.C. Burns wrote: Oh! And I call Christian Bale as my love interest...a ultra hot, emotionally wounded young trainer from Wales who is trying to recover from his champion filly being lethally hurt by a broken down horse. His career collapses, his snooty girlfriend ditches him, his friends desert him, and he ends up training claimers in Colorado. But then, he meets a vivacious (and amazingly beautiful) girl who owns one horse: a young filly with blistering speed.

Can he heal his heart and learn to love again?

We shall see...
Christian Bale is great! I loved Laurie in the Little Women movie and loved Christian Bale in later movies but never made the connection until recently. Real lightbulb moment ..he has a talent for affecting accents.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Sarah Chase wrote: Christian Bale is great! I loved Laurie in the Little Women movie and loved Christian Bale in later movies but never made the connection until recently. Real lightbulb moment ..he has a talent for affecting accents.
Same here! I watched Little Women last week and was like... who is that actor? He looks familiar...

So I go to IMDB and find out it's Christian Bale... aka BATMAN :lol:
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Emily Mitchell wrote:
Sarah Chase wrote: Christian Bale is great! I loved Laurie in the Little Women movie and loved Christian Bale in later movies but never made the connection until recently. Real lightbulb moment ..he has a talent for affecting accents.
Same here! I watched Little Women last week and was like... who is that actor? He looks familiar...

He was soooooooo handsome in Little Women. I remember loving the movie as a little kid but I recently rewatched it and when he tried to kiss Jo I was, well, rendered useless.
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Emily Mitchell wrote:

That doesnt beat going to see THE PRESTIGE with hubby - when he truns turns to me and says "that christian bale does a good english accent" - then realises as i raise the eyebrow to him that "doh christian bale IS english"!

Bless

As for me if not taken already its CATHERINE ZETA JONES for me
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

ALLEGEDLY, I have been told I am Kate Winslet-esque. I would totally be down for that - otherwise, I'd want Rachel Weiss or Scarlett Johansson.
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

I would like to say Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom but more like Bob Hoskins.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Rayne Wyatt
Derby Contender

Post by Rayne Wyatt »

Carly Pop please :) Though she needs to grow a few inches :P

With a young Michael Praed as my love interest. (Though he ought to grow a few inches too...)
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Emily Mitchell wrote:

What the crap is wrong with you people

I have been desperately in love with Christian Bale since he was in Empire of the Sun so I call dibs.

I also have Treasure Island and Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna and The Land of Faraway on tape, as well as Newsies and Swing Kids. Swing Kids is a brilliant movie because he and Noah Wyle beat the crap out of each other and it is SO HOT.

And we won't discuss the scene between him and Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Ara Davies wrote:Swing Kids is a brilliant movie because he and Noah Wyle beat the crap out of each other and it is SO HOT.
Mmmm, I'll second that.

That may be my favorite part of the movie, and, in fact, it may rank in my personal Top 10 Movie Moments.

So, so hot.
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

I would like to say Bob Hoskins but more like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

Ara Davies wrote:
And we won't discuss the scene between him and Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine.
That whole movie is amazing. Like, um WOW.

I just LOVE him. I mean, HELLO, American Psycho anyone?
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

S.C. Burns wrote:
Ara Davies wrote:
That whole movie is amazing. Like, um WOW.
Yes, it's the reason I was STUNNED that Obi-Wan managed to keep his pants on for three entire movies.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I love Big Fish!

But a friendly reminder to keep this thread PG-rated. :)
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

Swing Kids is one of my favorite movies!

Who would play me? Hmm, Jessica Biel and I looked alike when she was on 7th Heaven and had darker hair.

I think Daniel Craig would have to be my love interest. Or Matt Damon. In fact, they can fight over me. James Bond vs. Jason Bourne. Who would win? How much of my state would be destroyed in that epic battle? lol.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

and I would like Gerard Butler as my main man haha
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY