Weekday Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

OK - I definitely realize the need to be getting results early - Em needs to get 16 weeks of racing into 15 weeks, otherwise, come September, she'll be needing to do Sim stuff on her honeymoon. The problem is - I am now personally trained that on results morning, it's Saturday morning and I should be off (most of the time) - happily puttering and entering my horses, so the fact I have to get going to WORK after seeing my results just messes with my mind (and since I have to enter my steeplechasers and 2yo's before those races fill, I'm running late) - it's a good thing we've had bad weather lately, I can blame the traffic. :rolleyes:
I'm just here for the fun of it
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Trust me, it messes with me too.

I struggled long and hard with the 2 possibilites - have 2 15 week years with no break, or take a 6 week break in the middle of Year 19. People don't like stopping in the middle of the year, so I went with the first one... but this morning I was all confused! Not to mention that last night I was too tired to watch Lost, even! Sheesh.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

I thought I had to go to class at 7:00 AM because I thought it was Thursday night this week, onyl to realize I had class at 2:30pm instead. It was an interesting morning, but I love this new days.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

I approved of last night's results because I was staying up anyway to study for a 9am test so this way I wasn't alone.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle